[L2J] Lineage 2 Destruction

xoiten

@Dev Yeah sadly players mind aren't what they used to be back then, but it also helps me improve a lot of stuff and what I can change, the good part is I can now try to "fix" all the major issues that made the server fail and no its not because it's a pride pack, but the fact it still only attached pride players, and they except another copy of pride server which we changed and they quit because their minds haven't grown since Dav closed pride.

So yeah quite some stuff need to be changed but it will succeed

@Dev Yeah sadly players mind aren't what they used to be back then, but it also helps me improve a lot of stuff and what I can change, the good part is I can now try to "fix" all the major issues that made the server fail and no its not because it's a pride pack, but the fact it still only attached pride players, and they except another copy of pride server which we changed and they quit because their minds haven't grown since Dav closed pride.

So yeah quite some stuff need to be changed but it will succeed

right way of thinking and your server is good for gameplay but you still need to make it more attractive for newcomers and the same time keeping the current people,its hard to accomplish that and the changes you think,and for players yes all think that every server is same but if you eveb make changes it continues to based on pride so its not this unique

@whitechoco it all depends on how you look at it, I know I can never make a 100% unique server without having to code everything from scratch myself.

But what makes the servers all over the place unique is its game and playstyle.

If you think about it, we are playing an old game and nothing can be more unique because it's still based off lineage 2. I think you would have to make some drastically changes, such as custom character and classes, even character modifications and create your own monsters, texture wise to make it extremely unique.

@whitechoco it all depends on how you look at it, I know I can never make a 100% unique server without having to code everything from scratch myself.

But what makes the servers all over the place unique is its game and playstyle.

If you think about it, we are playing an old game and nothing can be more unique because it's still based off lineage 2. I think you would have to make some drastically changes, such as custom character and classes, even character modifications and create your own monsters, texture wise to make it extremely unique.

not races or classes,but for sure some attractive and intersteing char mods sure will help plus new texture and monster could even help you more,total right on this,but go for it and fullfill your skills potential to make smth better.

xoiten as admin you have potential of making greater things,just unleash yoiur potential and  bring back old pride days man,i read your posts and u are unique in your own way and understanding ppl,thats a good sign.

xoiten as admin you have potential of making greater things,just unleash yoiur potential and  bring back old pride days man,i read your posts and u are unique in your own way and understanding ppl,thats a good sign.

I respect Dav for his work, so I will not make another pride copy, his legend on his own and making copies of it without even touching it is just respectless for his work.

Stupid primes join servers with 100 online players mostly solo and think they are good . You tryhards have no chance against a premade clan like you . Every server i see you , you all cry all day long looking for the admins and the gms to make things the way you like . For gods sake dont join aepvp . You gonna ruin another server as always

butthurt guy found

he is right at least for now,you are still here complaining about ae like you have better serbers to play,you enjoyed it once,just do it again man,you're jus wrods about corrupt w/o proofs etc. Just log and play man,serber was for fun and it worked,and it will maybe now too.

Topic Cleaned stay on topic it's last Warning

Unlocked.

Edited by Celestine

On topic, this server seems fine , and even better by most of the retarded pride pack servers out there, but the population is low, and on servers with this kind of farm its pretty hard reaching old players 

Edited by SirRoyal

its WAY better than any pride pack , the farm is kinda easy (honestly you can reach any player in 4 days) the only problem is the community,low population , dunno why nobody joined , it seems that they dont want to play something different

its WAY better than any pride pack , the farm is kinda easy (honestly you can reach any player in 4 days) the only problem is the community,low population , dunno why nobody joined , it seems that they dont want to play something different

cant remember if u was on their forum before the opening but he had low population even before the opening..they had not try to advertise properly