[L2J] Lineage 2 Destruction

xoiten

your servers failed more so you cant talk about failure when you are first one with fails

For you that you change a server every week like your clan does it could be seen as failure. But for me and for what I have achieved it was a great success. So go back to your cave prime tard

Edited by Dev

i cant understand why this is our problem? i mean ofc we are gonna leave from a server that has 40 ppl online after 1 week,what can we do? fight each other ? lol...you guys want to just fight for no actual reason.....Dev as a Prime i have joined every server of yours and i supported you many times (either you know it or not) and after all this your attitude its like this? i dont even know what you thinking , you have to start taking responsibility and stop blaming us for everything.

i dont change server every week

i look for servers that worth to play

yours doesnt

now go back to your cave

For YOU might doesn't and I couldn't care less because your opinion doesn't matter to me but for OTHERS and it's a huge number have played and enjoyed it. By seeing the facts only because you don't like something doesn't mean it has no potential or work.

Personally I do not like Lamborghini I prefer Ferrari. This doesn't mean that the first one is null. Your way of thinking is flawed but this is the way players think now days and primes.. especially totally stupid except a 15% of them.

Edited by Dev

You are so butthurt for primes anyway stop with your spam

Open a server and lets see

You spammed actually, I made a post for another admin and you came to tell your shit that was irrelevant to the conversation. Open a server and lets see hmm ok if you give me confirmation I will do it now. Just because Dentro said I will do it. Grand opening tomorrow 9.00 A.M. plx joinz mi plx I can't survive without your presence : / Edited by Dev

Well i use name detro so idk who dentro is

Anyway you need to leave this topic you got nothing to do here

Cheers

Αχκακχκαχαχαχκαχκαχαχ

Let's stick to the topic guys, this is not a flame post.

If you guys got some personal issues take it over private messages .

People are allowed to speak up their mind but let's keep the flaming out of the post.

It can look bad for the server.

Let's stick to the topic guys, this is not a flame post.

If you guys got some personal issues take it over private messages .

People are allowed to speak up their mind but let's keep the flaming out of the post.

It can look bad for the server.

It can look good actually I'm doing advertising here to you. All people check this topic waiting for my post man : ~ > Edited by Dev

We found out a couple of things during our grand open release and have been studying how to make our server even better.

We admit our server was made for players who still wants to use a lot of time on the game and get the farm for the rewards. We wanted to make a server, to take you back when you started playing Lineage 2. Back to the days where it was just about farming and PvP, but we were wrong. Players have been farming and grinding for so many years now that, it is no longer what players play Lineage 2 for anymore.

Players who still plays the game, play it for the memorial reasons. The PvP, the open world, the quick and fun momements.

What we wanted to make is a server, where you can log in, play a couple of hours, pvp/farm whatever you wanna do. Not worry too much about farming, not worry too much about losing time, but rather a server, where you can come home from work/school, log in play a couple of hours and feel like you have gotten something from it.

You know, a quick fun game.

So follow us on our website/forum to keep up with the changes, be a part of creating a server, you want to play on. Give us feedbacks, give us informations, what you miss about Lineage 2, and we will do our best to put those moments into this server.

We found out a couple of things during our grand open release and have been studying how to make our server even better.

We admit our server was made for players who still wants to use a lot of time on the game and get the farm for the rewards. We wanted to make a server, to take you back when you started playing Lineage 2. Back to the days where it was just about farming and PvP, but we were wrong. Players have been farming and grinding for so many years now that, it is no longer what players play Lineage 2 for anymore.

Players who still plays the game, play it for the memorial reasons. The PvP, the open world, the quick and fun momements.

What we wanted to make is a server, where you can log in, play a couple of hours, pvp/farm whatever you wanna do. Not worry too much about farming, not worry too much about losing time, but rather a server, where you can come home from work/school, log in play a couple of hours and feel like you have gotten something from it.

You know, a quick fun game.

So follow us on our website/forum to keep up with the changes, be a part of creating a server, you want to play on. Give us feedbacks, give us informations, what you miss about Lineage 2, and we will do our best to put those moments into this server.

understanding the progress of serber's needs is a great skill that you have and that makes you good admin.but serber needs go from start since it runs lot of time and no newcomers will come.and believe me people who left,left bcoz they do the same thing all time,leaving and join another serber new one,for no reason,and people now always want to win,not to play and enjoy and thats the difference from todays game and the old game,so they don't have the feeling,they only need win all time at everything,siege,olympiads,fortress,pvp etc,if sometime they lose something then serber becoems bad etc.Keep understanding your community and manage your server and updating and in the future you'll have way better serbers guarantee bcoz you seem a very good adm understanding people and game and devloping.

Whatever you study if you allow primes play to your server it will not survive for more than 3 weeks. This is my best advice which you should understand from all of my replies in to your topic. Kappa and Gl

Edited by Dev