[Pvp] Interlude Server Files

Hello,im selling L2J PvP Server files,based on l2jfrozen sources,live server was online with 300~ real online players.

Server was stable without any "bug",everything working as it should for a pvp server,nothing to worry about.

Server is also re-designed from the server that i was using.

Based on No-Custom Gameplay

Balance has been configured for retail class-items balance.

hvze6t.jpg

It can be sold as:

Pack-Patch-Backup

Pack-Patch-Backup-Source

Pack-Patch-Backup-Source,New unique website,never used

Price will be not high as well.

A small support can be given once buying the files,for installing the server (for example).

Features/questions will be given at skype. Saruman210

Edited by Saruman

Live servers name?Please mention so we can know what it is about.Maybe its tested by some players but seems impossible with 300ppl nowadays.Have luck in your sales dude.

Hello,im selling L2J PvP Server files,based on l2jfrozen sources,live server was online with 300~ real online players.

Server was stable without any "bug",everything working as it should for a pvp server,nothing to worry about.

Server is also re-designed from the server that i was using.

Based on No-Custom Gameplay

Balance has been configured for retail class-items balance.

hvze6t.jpg

It can be sold as:

Pack-Patch-Backup

Pack-Patch-Backup-Source

Pack-Patch-Backup-Source,New unique website,never used

Price will be not high as well.

A small support can be given once buying the files,for installing the server (for example).

Features/questions will be given at skype. Saruman210

Normally i would sin you but i won't cause i'm good today.

Frozen & base on non-custom gameplay, doesn't fit together.

Also If you check marketplace is full of Frozen packs.

Also you ignore the rules where it says the server owner must provide a 24h test server IP.

Also you must provide some images, if you dont this mean the features are shared + custom armors also shared (100%)

Some pictures?

Give us more information dude..

Got a feeling it will just be another 50 pvp to join olympiad server,the same frozen files that everyone uses for years now and same servers.

Got a feeling it will just be another 50 pvp to join olympiad server,the same frozen files that everyone uses for years now and same servers.

If marketplace section don't change rules, until 2030 we will see frozen files again and again...

But we can't sell aCis files, because Maxtor accept Tryskell's rules without to know why...

So, frozen files everywhere!!!

If marketplace section don't change rules, until 2030 we will see frozen files again and again...

But we can't sell aCis files, because Maxtor accept Tryskell's rules without to know why...

So, frozen files everywhere!!!

Personally,it doesn't hurt me because it's frozen,it does hurt me because every pvp server opened from like 3 years before is exactly the same,without even a change. The only change is the ls zone spot :P . Everything like vote stones etc remain the same,and all same files have exactly same bugs.There are no ideas,and lazy owners.I'd like to see something creatfull and unique even if it fails on online number. Such a rare thing for an admin to create smth his own way.

propably he have buy l2hooligan pack patch with 20 euro or he get it free and he try to re-seller with 50-60 euros or more.

personaly i dont trust this guy.

Personally,it doesn't hurt me because it's frozen,it does hurt me because every pvp server opened from like 3 years before is exactly the same,without even a change. The only change is the ls zone spot :P . Everything like vote stones etc remain the same,and all same files have exactly same bugs.There are no ideas,and lazy owners.I'd like to see something creatfull and unique even if it fails on online number. Such a rare thing for an admin to create smth his own way.

Yea true.. Almost all servers have the same features... 2012-2016(17) and nothing changed..

6 farm spots

20 rb/grand spots

1 pvp zone

C6 gameplay!

Yea true.. Almost all servers have the same features... 2012-2016(17) and nothing changed..

6 farm spots

20 rb/grand spots

1 pvp zone

C6 gameplay!

It is true that c6 has not that much of the things you can do and its hard to add smth new,but at least make 1-2 things Unique,Bring your ideas and create a project with something new and special.The fact that interlude has not much thing to add make the admin's ability even greater if he accomplish smth unique.With just 1-2 new ideas from an admin or an addition or an adjustment to their own files and some premium advertise results can be very positive.But the main problem is that owners are lazy,can't even request a help on smth becasue they need to w8 for a reply,they don't get informed or make searches for the files that they are using,and they want quick results from a ready job,and in this case with all these same packs they want quick and easy donations(money makers without working).It's a big discussion but a simple one.I can't understand why an admin would use that crappy backdoored files over and over again for another year.And then they said l2 is dead(wich in fact it isn't).People got bored of the same things,they played 1,2 and that's it.They do not need nomore.

RESELLING SOMEONE ELSE WORK OR SELLING SOMETHING SHARED IS NOT ALLOWED, PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Also this pack you are selling is shared, you contacted me too many times for buy server files form me and we never had any deal because you ware crying about "big price" 

So you are not a developer.

Edited by Dan7E2

RESELLING SOMEONE ELSE WORK OR SELLING SOMETHING SHARED IS NOT ALLOWED, PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Also this pack you are selling is shared, you contacted me too many times for buy server files form me and we never had any deal because you ware crying about "big price" 

So you are not a developer.

Is not shared just this.

i wont post anything negative since i see some retarded people saying shits on this thread Saurman got scammed by a guy mark wilbert so he paid 1st he is not scammer since he paid also anything saruman is selling i can call him trusted person because i know him etc about "RESSELING" i wont post anything because i wont make any panic here i know who is the scammer on that thread and who is the trusted one even on new year some ppl cannot change so i feel sad about them once i've collect the whole informations i want the author on this topic will be sad

btw good luck with your sales take care :)

I love how people talk for shared packs and shit while you're shit also. I won't even mention names from people who sell shared client work and people

who please me on skype for 1 code yet 1 day later they sell services and pack. 

I won't be fake because 2k17 so shut up all of you cause i'll start post skype conversations one by one and you don't really want.

About saruman, dude you asked me for pack for 15 euro and i guess someone sold you a frozen pack (shared for sure) and now you re-sell it because it failed.

You want your money back? You can't have them, you can't buy a shitty shared project and re-sell it just because its shitty so someone else buy it. 

This is a FROZEN project. Nothing changed. Also if you not scammer prove it by posting some images. You don't post? Then you sell shared armors and no changed source.

(Especially when you tell me your budget is 15 euro, for sure u won't buy armors)

Also read the damn rules http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/54023-read-before-posting-how-to-sticky/

where it says you must provide a test server 24h

Edited by AccessDenied