Creating Monsters Properly (With Attack Effect And Sound)

GLO

this guide will go over how to create monsters PROPERLY with attack effect and sound

This is the hidden content, please

200	LineageMonster.serpent_slave	moob.scapegoat_m00	0						0			2	4416	9																									1.58181822	0		3	ItemSound.sword_big_9	ItemSound.spear_2	ItemSound.sword_mid_9	5	MonSound.Hit_normal_3	MonSound.Hit_Shell_3	ItemSound.shield_bone_1	MonSound.Hit_Metal_clang_11	MonSound.Hit_Wet_3	3	MonSound.serpent_slave_dmg_1	MonSound.serpent_slave_dmg_2	MonSound.serpent_slave_dmg_3	0			1	0					LineageEffect.p_u002_a	0	50.00000000	250.00000000	70.00000000	0	1

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Can you make guide about : how to create Classes LineageMonstercustomxxxx that do not replace old files npc? sorry my english

its covered in video http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/210923-creating-effects-and-attaching-it-to-a-npc/

Edited by big man bill

• 6 months later...

This might sound awkard, but I can't zoom in inside UnrealEd in teh animation department :(
Is there a shortcut or something outthere? 
I've searched the UnrealWiki(legacy) but didnt find any mention there. 

• 6 months later...

Здравствуйте.
Эффект атаки по данному мануалу делается очень хорошо.
Но возникла проблема со звуком. Когда адаптировал нпц и привязал к атаке звук, то вышла ошибка. Хотя с эффектом атаки таких ошибок не наблюдалось. Не подскажете в чем проблема?

Hello.
The attack effect on this manual is done very well.
But there was a problem with the sound. When adapting the NPC and tying the sound to the attack, then an error occurred. Although no such errors were observed with the attack effect. Do not tell me what the problem is?

cr error.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 01.04.2018 at 7:15 PM, l2rr said:

Здравствуйте.
Эффект атаки по данному мануалу делается очень хорошо.
Но возникла проблема со звуком. Когда адаптировал нпц и привязал к атаке звук, то вышла ошибка. Хотя с эффектом атаки таких ошибок не наблюдалось. Не подскажете в чем проблема?

Hello.
The attack effect on this manual is done very well.
But there was a problem with the sound. When adapting the NPC and tying the sound to the attack, then an error occurred. Although no such errors were observed with the attack effect. Do not tell me what the problem is?

cr error.png

Привет! Звук отдельным файлом сделал?

Hello, the sound package is separated?

7 hours ago, NevesOma said:

Привет! Звук отдельным файлом сделал?

Hello, the sound package is separated?

Звук вытаскивал с помощью программы UTPT.

Получился отдельный файл формата WAV - его в последствии и загружал в UnrealED. Причем звук в UnrealED у монстра есть.

• 2 weeks later...