How Lineage 2 Being Doing In The Last Few Years ?

who cares about smartguard servers... szaka bot bypass that trash.ez farm ez lyfe >:D

about the sad storka of l2 serbers,just git gud as developers and make better serbidors instead of looking for 2 week -server donations.

I strongly believe that people will support a stable server with both pvp-pve to gear up and not an easy one.

Developers/admins who code like

int price = item.getDeezNuts() / 0;

and they open new servers,they will always fail

Edited by bravetobe

who cares about smartguard servers... szaka bot bypass that trash.ez farm ez lyfe >:D

about the sad storka of l2 serbers,just git gud as developers and make better serbidors instead of looking for 2 week -server donations.

I strongly believe that people will support a stable server with both pvp-pve to gear up and not an easy one.

Developers/admins who code like

int price = item.getDeezNuts() / 0;

and they open new servers,they will always fail

who care about l2 in 2k16 gosh 

better 2-3 weeks, after u will get bored bcs its still same shit game 

who care about l2 in 2k16 gosh 

better 2-3 weeks, after u will get bored bcs its still same shit game 

if the server is alive for 2-3 weeks,then no...

if the serber is farm only ,then no...

depends..

l2gamers.cl , 9+ months and still going on with an amazing amount of online players for such a long period

i saw video, amazing online is 100 ? ;D

i saw video, amazing online is 100 ? ;D

i dont know what video are you talking about but in every epic and siege there are always about 100+ people , when i was playing there, there were fights with 200+ people from 3 sides . Inlucding all the other people who are farming/afk/playing pvps in other zones , yes this online for a 9 month server in 2016 is amazing

Edited by MrPro*

Same as five years ago. Steadily declining. Only some RU servers are left. EU servers last like 3-5 months max, no matter the settings. 

Why don't You just go to Russian server with en translate in the UI, then easily You will encounter 10k+ online. 

Last time I played on Russian server it was instant server for pvp/oly and it was fun ^_^

I'm far for being an expert and have no where near as much experience as some guys here but my overall impression of the L2 scene of private servers is oversaturated with servers. Some of them are good, other decent or bad and some are just put up for quick £ 

This and the fact that most players don't really know what server they want to play on is causing low attention span and jumping from server to server.

I was always into smaller, vibrant, kinda under-the-radar servers where admins would just do their thing, stay the course and keep going even with very low population if that population was made of cool players.

After all, the only purpose of starting L2 server would be to do whatever you want with it. There's no right way to operate a server; maybe except money grabbing ones which should die! ;)

I'm far for being an expert and have no where near as much experience as some guys here but my overall impression of the L2 scene of private servers is oversaturated with servers. Some of them are good, other decent or bad and some are just put up for quick £ 

This and the fact that most players don't really know what server they want to play on is causing low attention span and jumping from server to server.

I was always into smaller, vibrant, kinda under-the-radar servers where admins would just do their thing, stay the course and keep going even with very low population if that population was made of cool players.

After all, the only purpose of starting L2 server would be to do whatever you want with it. There's no right way to operate a server; maybe except money grabbing ones which should die! ;)

The only purpose of nowadays l2 servers is donation. Even in l2 off the biggest button in game is the STORE button.. This is why people jump from srv to srv since You can full build in 2 weeks in every 20-50x (and trust me 99% of the servers are with those rates)

Its not (only) about "2 weeks full items", just about you, the players. Why the heck you change servers every few days if you know that the same will happen on next server. Make your gear and pew pew - thats all you want do, as fast as possible. So no, its not server fault, just your.

Its not (only) about "2 weeks full items", just about you, the players. Why the heck you change servers every few days if you know that the same will happen on next server. Make your gear and pew pew - thats all you want do, as fast as possible. So no, its not server fault, just your.

bcs u since u got gear, its bored game

thats why ppl change serber for new gear, make some fun and bye again