L2Junity Source

I love how yesterday 8 of my comments (about L2J) were deleted with the reason: "Not relevant to the subject" and 30 comments above speak for CS GO..

cause LOGIC!

Edited by AccessDenied

No I don't. Really can't remember every random worm in the ground which I meet on my way.

I don't remember you as well. I'm sorry random forum user :(

still im more popular than you and your wanna be developer

Seriously this guy AccessDenied is the reason why greeks are called "faggots". He should just erase himself.

Im trying to auto-erase my self but i cant.. help plz

sad storka

still im more popular than you and your wanna be developer

Since we don't know you then you are not so popular.. ta ta taaaa.  And I would bet that you never did anything L2J related.

Since we don't know you then you are not so popular.. ta ta taaaa.  And I would bet that you never did anything L2J related.

Lemme help you. He likes to play EE at privates and he thinks he is superpro, but I doubt he is better healer than you.

he is a random ego-centretic lowlife faggot retarded trash that only knows how to bypass a few antibots and watch the bot do the job while he eats and masturbates all day long

Lemme help you. He likes to play EE at privates and he thinks he is superpro, but I doubt he is better healer than you.

already prp * , and im not superpro, im god.

im sure u still love me :( 

he is a random ego-centretic lowlife faggot retarded trash that only knows how to bypass a few antibots and watch the bot do the job while he eats and masturbates all day long

for sure im better than you <3 

playing l2  legit is for retards 

So just another random trash player... ty for info guys :D

better random trash player,

than uber trash developer ;d

i never played l2 legit, and i got so much money from it, but still ppl hate me for it ;)