L2Dot Net Interlude Project

I have nothing to prove and especially on people of lower intelligence. 

Also there is no point to benchmark a project with no features. Login services runs on 8mb and gameservice on 50mb so you can understand that there is no point of doing it.

Also three thing.

1. This specific project is not meant to be cross platform. I honestly don't give a shit about it and I specifically made it to be windows exclusive so i don't have to mess with cross platform shit (which is not needed).
  2. There are thousands of benchmarks on .net core projects running native on linux. Google it.
  3. THIS IS NOT A C# vs JAVA topic. There are thousands of those over the internet.
    I honestly don't care if it performs better or not. I only care about enjoying what im doing.

Topic cleaned from the offtopic replies. Stick to the C# and project development. I don't care about comparisons.

Edited by .Elfocrash

You just did 2 pages of nonsense simply to tell than, according to you, that topic got no place here. Cut the crap out.

on your job ( acis ) .. all is in correct position ...

on this job ( maxcheaters forum ) why you have a different view ?

if you have something different to say tell ( although he will have already answered by my previous post's )

Edited by pirama

on your job ( acis ) .. all is in correct position ...

on this job ( maxcheaters forum ) why you have a different view ?

if you have something different to say tell ( although he will have already answered by my previous post's )

Mate it is just not gonna happen.

Maxtor won't care so i don't care either.

There is nothing you can do, just deal with it.

This kid is crying 6 pages now just because this project is not exactly java or Off  ? and then he say to others "stop spam"? 

Pirama next time i see a comment from you refer to spam i'll just copy paste all these shit you write and rub them on your face Mr AcisPirama dev

Pirama go out and have some fun little fellow, you sit all day here and judge others work, flame acis and show off your java skills by pointing other mistakes or upload videos with and without pathnode.

I don't even believe you're greek.. 

Edited by AccessDenied

Mate it is just not gonna happen.

Maxtor won't care so i don't care either.

There is nothing you can do, just deal with it.

I want to believe that will deal ... this gave the idea ...

This kid is crying 6 pages now just because this project is not exactly java or Off  ? and then he say to others "stop spam"? 

Pirama next time i see a comment from you refer to spam i'll just copy paste all these shit you write and rub them on your face Mr AcisPirama dev

Pirama go out and have some fun little fellow, you sit all day here and judge others work, flame acis and show off your java skills by pointing other mistakes or upload videos with and without pathnode.

I don't even believe you're greek.. 

report is ready .... continued

AccessDenied,xxdem,pirama my loves relax :)

elfo keep it up :). 

we are (in mxc) long time. we should be friedly eachother,no need to troll-flame. some guys ca't understand the "troll" they think that we flame them. be nice and relax :) ,for sure every guy have different opinion but you can talk about it. no need to be mad-troll-flame. . :)

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

I want to believe that will deal ... this gave the idea ...

report is ready .... continued

And what report is about? Access called me kid? wow.. wanna bet you gonna end up after Justice already warning that he is tired of reports?

You just a kid who spam so many pages for no sence. Also stop crying about reports.. stick with your friend Vorfin and let those "report" aint work with me.

Also if you think that word "kid" is a bannable word or a reason to report ROFL.  Also i respect elfo and i wont continue flame but i see u don't so keep posting 

no sence posts and you end up like vorfin.

Elfo anyway goodjob with your project +1

Edited by AccessDenied

Update time

Implemented the Normal chat (retail like based on distance)

Implemented retail like character creation based on the player template.

Fixed a bug where the X cord was overridden by the Heading causing player to login and be in weird places.

Added item creation using the //createitem [id] command (only armors for now)

Added item equipping. However the papaerdoll status doesn't change visually yet.

Jw99zVr.png

UPDATE 06/08/16

Items are now normally equippable and restorable.

Edited by .Elfocrash

Alongside the item create and restoring features addition i also created a wiki page that explains how you can run the project.

https://github.com/Elfocrash/L2dotNET/wiki/How-to-start

Thanks

UPDATE:

Now players can equip both weapons armor and jewels.

tJhfvKq.png

Edited by .Elfocrash

good job ...

[Gr] mia leptomeria poy ida einai oti den dixni to baros apo ta item ( den kserw an to exeis bgali h an kanis kapia allagi kai gia ayto den to dixni )

apla to anaferw

good job ...

[Gr] mia leptomeria poy ida einai oti den dixni to baros apo ta item ( den kserw an to exeis bgali h an kanis kapia allagi kai gia ayto den to dixni )

apla to anaferw

Δεν υπάρχει βάρος στο παιχνίδι ακόμα.

Εδώ δεν μπορεις να βγάλεις τα ιτεμς καν.

Είναι mocks.

Δεν υπάρχει βάρος στο παιχνίδι ακόμα.

Εδώ δεν μπορεις να βγάλεις τα ιτεμς καν.

Είναι mocks.

mpravo pantos ... ilikrina eyxome na gini telio to pack ayto ( gt apo oti exw katalabi ) stin oysia ta kanete ola apo to 0

sinxaritiria kai pali