L2Dot Net Interlude Project

stop enchance your friendship with elfo xxdem. 

what? if you check my other replies you will see my opinion about his project and crappy C#, but facts being said you can't ignore Unity

The only thing he can do is C# coding :P nothing else. So no he cant work in client xD

You can literally code the client of a game with C# and unity. The problem is I ain't a 3d animator so i either have to buy assets from the store or get someone who is very good in 3d animation.

You can literally code the client of a game with C# and unity. The problem is I ain't a 3d animator so i either have to buy assets from the store or get someone who is very good in 3d animation.

I know honey, i've worked on unity and unreal. 

Unity is raw coding, while unreal has the choise of blueprints but both require the proper animations, models and much knowledge to do the transparent maps, shadows, e.t.c

I know honey, i've worked on unity and unreal. 

Unity is raw coding, while unreal has the choise of blueprints but both require the proper animations, models and much knowledge to do the transparent maps, shadows, e.t.c

Unity is not raw coding. It has it's own "blueprint auto scripting" way of working, just like unreal can also be coded using C++.

Also both have stored where you can buy all those things you just said for a pretty reasonable price.

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/

And to be honest if you are good with 3d animation you should give this place a try.

Unity is not raw coding. It has it's own "blueprint auto scripting" way of working, just like unreal can also be coded using C++.

Also both have stored where you can buy all those things you just said for a pretty reasonable price.

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/

And to be honest if you are good with 3d animation you should give this place a try.

Ye ye that what i meant, i just wanted to mention that Unity is "mostly for those who write the code line by one" cause unreal develop blueprint system better and better everytime.

I know this site, i used to make animations and assets and sell them for high price but i got bored for some reason.

Used to mess up

yNFqAfv.png

Edited by AccessDenied

please make a tutorial to compile this git. thanks

@l2alterkdos

Easier method:

The easier method is to download the project at https://github.com/Elfocrash/L2dotNET/ and make a "Download ZIP", unpack the file and double click on "L2dotNET.sln" file (at src folder), it should open as a project, then all you need to do is run the solution (usually F5).

Also you need change some configurations at app.config (both Auth and Game Service projects, and at Datapacks\Game\config change server.json to you current MySQL credentials.

MySQL scripts can be found at: L2dotNET.Game\Datapacks\sqlscripts. Just run it.

Contributter method:

You first will need "Fork" the project at: https://github.com/Elfocrash/L2dotNET/ (below your username there is a button named "Fork") then you go to Visual Studio "Team Explorer" (right panel, if it is not showing go to "View" tab at visual studio, is the third item) then you put your GitHub credentials.
If you don't have the GitHub pluggin installed go to tab (Visual Studio): Tools> Extensions and Updates > Search for GitHub Extension , then install it.
Note: this method is to contribute with changesets. 

Update 05/06/2016

Current rev: 204

Started Geodata work.

Reworked Npc Table / NpcTemplate.

Removed unused stuff.

Reworked Admin commands.

Tons of code optimization / cleanups.

Some packet op code changes.

Added continuous integration with the perfect services of App Veyor: Qhiol26.png

Special thanks to MartLegion (who currently has even more commits than me) for his contribution.

Edited by .Elfocrash

unfortunately been there...