I am speak with NCsoft and you are not the customer of them so you're scammed it from somewhere. 

Deal?

slave of blackhive is speaking like always.

Nothing more I am speak.. :(

the owner of acc panel can close project he says it.
and if you dont have latest version of account panel it has bug.

-cya i dont answer any comment anymore .

good luck best wishes to nobiltiy team.
Edited by AkaDumanisT

hey-copycat.jpg

:you serious?:

You have copied L2 Sublimity's work,

Let's start by the list:

- Server Logo

- Items

- Server Names: 

Same as Exile - Valley of the Lords

Same as Final - Beast Farm

- Website...

- Echo of Sublimity?  :alone:

- nWatch? gl with that, have spoken with Opal already about it you will never make it work (under dev)

- 35x rate...

- Forum Logo!  :alone:

- Forum design and structure

- Topics and content!

- Now you wanna copy his Shirts and Ability System?

Just Com'on...

Just ask him to give you everything done already...

As i said before i say it even better now,

pure COPY CAT SERVER TO GET SOME $$$$$

2k16 and still nothing good to play out there. all you guys crying about this server but it combines features that pretty much everyone likes. get over it..

Agree on this,but look at the owners dude com'on. They had like 7-8 projects before,all in the past months already. Even if it's good or not it's gonna be up for more than some days. If you really think its gonna last you are probably fooling yourself.

I can not wait !

Few more hours until grand opening.

Good luck with the grand opening today!

Thanks

Agree on this,but look at the owners dude com'on. They had like 7-8 projects before,all in the past months already. Even if it's good or not it's gonna be up for more than some days. If you really think its gonna last you are probably fooling yourself.

You have no clue what you are talking about. If you try to put us in a bad situation, you did not succeed with that, basically you just proved to whole community how pathetic you can be. That's not a problem for us, but let me tell you something in case you're trying to throw mud on us just to "promote" your servers or servers where you "work" at, I suggest you to start invest in your servers/ or teach your bosses to do that, get inspired for us, the guys with "7-8 servers opened in the past" which is false.

I asked you to name me the projects and you said L2Khaos, fair and square, tell me the other 6-7 servers I or we had.

Best regards,

Blackhive

Few more hours until grand opening.

Thanks

You have no clue what you are talking about. If you try to put us in a bad situation, you did not succeed with that, basically you just proved to whole community how pathetic you can be. That's not a problem for us, but let me tell you something in case you're trying to throw mud on us just to "promote" your servers or servers where you "work" at, I suggest you to start invest in your servers/ or teach your bosses to do that, get inspired for us, the guys with "7-8 servers opened in the past" which is false.

I asked you to name me the projects and you said L2Khaos, fair and square, tell me the other 6-7 servers I or we had.

Best regards,

Blackhive

Bro why dont you admit that every server you opened got down from ddos?your last server especially not even ever opened. Mark todays date on your calendar,and see when you go off that no more than 5 days have past. Also i belive as i told in the past that u use great features,ideas and files,you know how to do a good work etc,but you never keep a server alive for long enough so people can enjoy.

You don't know me, you confuse me and you believe that I am someone else that's for sure or you are simply brain damaged. :)

Nothing else to say.

Best regards,

Blackhive