is it like your 10th server in a month?.You wanna break record world guiness or what?...Come back in the future and try a project,people bored play 2 mins in your servers and then got down with ddos.

is it like your 10th server in a month?.You wanna break record world guiness or what?...Come back in the future and try a project,people bored play 2 mins in your servers and then got down with ddos.

How come a person can open 10 servers in a month? Don't you reckon it's silly?  Do you? Every single server nowadays get ddos'd. Ain't you bored playing same shitty, corrupted and full of donations servers? A great server opens in a while and you start judging it cuz you simply don't like it or whatever your stupid reason is.  Think  twice before sayin something like that not having any proofs whatsoever.  

Blackhive, on 29 Oct 2015 - 2:49 PM, said:
I would like to please one of the moderators to move this topic on Preview server list.

L2Khaos is coming back as I promised to you guys, the server will be online for more than one year, it's probably our final version. I expect this time a number of 500-600 real online players.

Our community is formed by clans from Korea, Vietnam, Turkey, China, United States, Brazil and Argentina, but we also have clans from Europe, clans from Macedonia, Poland or Greece.

Best Regards,
L2K
original : http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/119004-l2off-l2khaos/page-3?do=findComment&comment=2509400

"it is probaly our final version " "i expect 500-600 " "the server will be online for more than one year" bla bla bla bla bla bla and more bla . Boom new server again , i really liked you as an admin but not anymore, gl with your new server

Bad move to put custom weps just by raids...again, no chance for solo players.

Unless they made like L2Sublimity many raid bosses dropping RT all over the map, even the low level ones. If you copy Sublimity then copy it fully because they had good server. Just my 2 cents

Edited by TheLostSoul

About rbs, I would also like it if it was like TheLostSoul said, rbs all over da map should drop tokens, maybe low lvl ones not as many as high lvl but still gives u smth to do.

Edited by SweeTs

Solo players have their chance as well, they can craft the Custom Armors which can only be obtain from Elven Fortress (solo zone), while strong clans farm the weapons in Party area. Also we have all the raids 60+ that drop Raid Tokens, in this case solo players can group as well and catch the low raids, and why not the bigger ones from 70+ too.

Im pretty sure Blackhive isnt the one spamming other forums lol. Could be a staffer or a deep lovin fan though.

Ontopic: Blackhive, u think this one gonna have more ppl than ur other server?

The other server was opened because people asked me to reopen it, it was a nostalgia server and it probably won't open, just in case people decide they want to play it once again as for Nobility, well, Nobility is built for a large category of community, we had more than 1,000 players in 2014.