EaQTdhH.jpg

lol like you can ever compete with mid, my advise to you open at 16 if you want to have some players, cause on 15 the russian side will go valhalla

so you'll have the european side for "you" after they all quit.

either you open on 1.april you will get ddos and wont have much ppl )))

Edited by ameru

EaQTdhH.jpg

lol like you can ever compete with mid, my advise to you open at 16 if you want to have some players, cause on 15 the russian side will go valhalla

so you'll have the european side for "you" after they all quit.

either you open on 1.april you will get ddos and wont have much ppl )))

Thanks for your advise, also for preventing me not to open on 1 April due the DDoS attacks, we will open later. So we can't open on 1st nor 15th, let us know when we can open it because we don't have protections and also our features are similar with mid and e-global.

Best regards

What makes you believe that we're that hated by everybody? Did you see us flaming, insulting other server, attacking them somehow, advertising on their forums? However if they want to attack us, than all we can do is to defend the attacks as better as we can.

Best regards,

Blackhive

What makes you believe that we're that hated by everybody? Did you see us flaming, insulting other server, attacking them somehow, advertising on their forums? However if they want to attack us, than all we can do is to defend the attacks as better as we can.

Best regards,

Blackhive

Let them talk brother do your best and they will shup their mouths :)

Don't even bother opening a server without protection, is it because you can't afford it? If so, don't open an l2 server in 2016, simple as that.

OPrbFsg.jpg

Dear community,

After many months of hard work L2Nobility team presents a brand new project which will bring a new era to Interlude world.
The World of Echo will go live on the 15 of April 2016 at 21:00 GMT+1

Please visit the link below which will redirect you to the countdown feature on our website.

Our team will open the registration account and the download patch in several days.

L2Nobility team is now bringing the World of Echo back for the community, is our honour to have our community back and we truly hope you'll enjoy it.

Was this ironic or what? I dont see how any date will prevent you from getting ddosed, it will happen no matter what.

I would highly recommend you to invest some more money on website protection rather than threatening us.

Unlike you we are online and our website/forum are fully functioning with 100% uptime, so our server!

Best regards,

Blackhive

Edited by Blackhive