We all know hes dat pathetic scum of a lineage player who always wants to be gm for no reason.

Nobility will be a success.

Edited by Benihime

We all know hes dat pathetic scum of a lineage player who always wants to be gm for no reason.

Nobility will be a success.

Thank you, we will do our best to make you enjoy our server.

Of course not, he just pmed me to ask if I can invite him in staff, perhaps he plays just where he has builder or forum access so he can get some "respect".

zXmmITC.png

Create Account and Download Patch v2 / Mirror

Dear community,

We are please to inform you that Open Beta for World of Echo is going to launch on Saturday, 9th of April at 18:00 GMT + 1

We are inviting you to join and test the server, alongside with our testers who will report bugs on the: Bug Report

- The beta server will have 50 player slots

- 2 proxies will be available on the login server so testers can check their ping.

Everyone is more than welcome to join and test!
Please note, if you join and go "Away from keyboard" you will be kindly asked to log off and let other players join.

Thank you very much for your attention and we will meet soon in game!

Faithfully,

Blackhive

Already played 3-4 hours on beta and i can say that i was wrong about this server .

Didn't Expect this project to be so good (because it's 2016 and 9/10 c6 servers are crap) , it's obvious that they worked alot , noone spot any "serious" bug plus first time i see so many (active not bots ) people on Beta stage , impressed.

Good luck with it .

Celeste

P.s. Party area is to easy needs 100% boost on mobs :P

Edited by GTultimate

i am speak with the account panel owner and you guys are not customer of them so you're scammed it from somewhere .

Edited by AkaDumanisT

i am speak with the account panel owner and you guys are not customer of them so you're scammed it from somewhere .

I am speak with NCsoft and you are not the customer of them so you're scammed it from somewhere. 

Deal?