[Share] L2.Net New FREE BOT for official and private servers (C4 & C5)

Topa

Nice program i really like the no token need and the l2j compatibility!!! GJ but i think it really needs a script creator/loader and a stand alone bot (it's really good for assistance/buff bot but some people in RPG may need it).

I can translate it to Greek if you want, pm me ;)

and a stand alone bot (it's really good for assistance/buff bot but some people in RPG may need it).

Click the OOG button to start it up as a "stand-alone" bot like OOG walker or wind.  Just I wouldn't suggest it on the retail server (it may not even login actually)

In the next version I'm going to add babelfish translated Greek.  If you wanna check the accuracy afterwards that would be great ^^

I can't exe the program, it give me a extrange depuration error or something.

"one more thing u need to have installed net framework 2.0 u can download from here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=0856eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5"

do I have to download the Datafiles of v59a??coz I've already downloaded framework 2.0 and the v67a but I get an error when the loader shows up...any suggestion?could someone upload the datafiles of v59a somewhere else coz the site sux...I mean the internet connexion of the site sux I am downloading it with 9kb

I can't exe the program, it give me a extrange depuration error or something.

"one more thing u need to have installed net framework 2.0 u can download from here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=0856eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5"

I have already installed 2.0, and tryed 3.0 but nothing.

do I have to download the Datafiles of v59a??coz I've already downloaded framework 2.0 and the v67a but I get an error when the loader shows up...any suggestion?could someone upload the datafiles of v59a somewhere else coz the site sux...I mean the internet connexion of the site sux I am downloading it with 9kb

You need the datafiles as well as the exe...

As for speed... I can always download at like 500~600kbps from it :O

Just be glad the data files dont change that often so you don't have to worry about downloading it over and over lol...

I'm a lame, now working.

But i got an error: packet wrong size... continue... lol gameguard.

I think it's for the stupid token, but its kinda impossible to find it now in my server (before C4 I was able to find it, and yes, I read the guide for finding token). I'm started to hate that f****** server.

This bot dosen't work on l2off servers yet. just retail and L2J...

It does on some :p

If they havent changed the token, or you have the token and they havent changed any of the other encryption thingies

• 2 weeks later...