Jump to content

Topa

Donator Member
  • Content Count

    331
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Topa

  • Rank
    Elder
  • Birthday 04/30/1990

Contact Methods

  • MSN
    juanperetti814@hotmail.com

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Argentina

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. L2 Mytles H5 mid PvP-craft server freshly started 18/01/2019 Spots full of people. Come and join asap! Webpage http://www.l2mytles.com Server info: Server Rates Exp - 20x. Sp - 20x. Adena - 15x. Drop raid - 4x. 7rb drop: +- 40 % chance items vesper. Recs: 1x Quest Adena: 1x Manor x5 Weight limit x10. Fish extract x5 Spoil - 15x. Quest Drop- 1x. Chance de scroll- 55% Chance scroll blessed- 60% Safe 4 - +16. Max Weapon/Armor - +12. Element Lvl 7 max. Elemental stone chance : 40. Crystal stone chance: 45. Cliente - High Five GM Shop up to S grade Armor y Weapon Upgrade System. Automatic and staff made events Max SubClass: 3 - SubClass Max Lvl: 85 Epic PvP zone TW every 2 weeks Buff Slots 24+4 - Dance/Song 12. (2h duration) Drop calculator Raid boss Engine Party Matching - Auction - Atribute manager Active Secondary auth Grand Boss info Antharas and Valakas every 7 days from 22 to 00 GMT -3 Baium spawns every 4 days from 22 to 00 GMT -3 Queen Ant spawns every 48 hours from 22 to 23 GMT -3 Beleth spawns every 5 days from 22 to 00 GMT -3
  2. Nuevo server L2 Mytles mid-rates craft GRAND OPENING 28/12/2018 20 HS GMT-3 Nuevo server mid-craft rates de habla hispana Server Rates Exp - 20x Sp - 20x Adena - 15x Drop raid - 4x 7rb drop: +- 40 % chance items Vesper Recs: 1x Quest Adena: 1x Manor x5 Limite de peso x10 Fish extract x5 Spoil - 15x Quest Drop- 1x Chance de scroll - 55% Chance scroll blessed - 60% Safe 4 - +16. Max Weapon/Armor - +12 Element Lvl 7 max Element stone chance : 40%. Element crystal chance: 45%. Información del servidor Cliente - High Five GM Shop hasta Grado S Armor y Weapon Upgrade System Eventos automáticos y eventos realizados por el staff Max SubClass: 3 SubClass Max Lvl: 85 Épicos PvP zone TW cada 2 semanas Buff Slots 24+4 - Dance/Song 12 (2h Duración) Drop calculator en el community Raid boss Engine Party Matching - Auction - Atribute manager en el cb Secondary auth activo Listado de comandos .buffstore (Para sentar a los buff y que no se bugeen o aparezcan en otro lugar, con tan solo sentarlos a vender y cerrar el cliente quedan offline) .control (Abre un panel con muchas opciones desde damage god hasta ocultar dressmes, autoloot y demas) .online (Muestra un estimativo de usuarios online) .openatod .register / .unregister .engage/.gotolove/.divorce .engage/.gotolove/.repair .changepassword .deposit/withdraw .getreward .combinetalismans .spawnhallnpc .away .security .stream .facebook Nuestro dedicado CPU : Intel Xeon E5-1650 Six-Core RAM : 64 GB DDR3 HD : 2x SSD 160 GB Hosteado en: CANADA Información de épicos Antharas y Valakas spawnean cada 7 dias de 22 a 00 GMT -3 Baium spawnea cada 4 dias 22 a 00 GMT -3 Queen ant spawnea cada 48 horas 22 a 23 GMT -3 Beleth spawnea cada 5 dias 22 a 00 GMT -3 Respawn de épicos Antharas spawnea el día sábado 5 de enero de 2019 de 22 a 00 GMT-3 Valakas spawnea el día domingo 6 de enero de 2019 de 22 a 00 GMT-3 Baium spawnea el 4 de enero de 22 a 00 22 a 00 GMT-3 Queen ant spawnea el día del open Beleth spawnea el 28/12/2018 de 22 a 00 GMT -3 Instancias Frintezza : Nivel: 87 Requiere Command: NO Mínima cantidad de pj: 9 Máxima cantidad de pj: 45 Level Up Cristal: Si Drop del Necklace: 50 % Freya Easy Mode : Nivel: 85 Requiere Command: NO Mínima cantidad de pj: 9 Máxima cantidad de pj: 45 Level Up Cristal: Si Drop del Necklace: 45 % Freya Hard Mode : Nivel: 85 Requiere Command: Si Mínima cantidad de pj: 18 Máxima cantidad de pj: 45 Level Up Cristal: Si Drop del Necklace: 85 % *Se habilitara el dia 5 de enero Tiat : Nivel: 85 Requiere Command: Si Mínima cantidad de pj: 18 Máxima cantidad de pj: 45 Level Up Cristal: Si Drop de la claw: 90 % *Custom drop: Vorpal *Duración de la instancia estimada: 2 horas Aenkelei todos los niveles (Delusion) : Nivel: 70 - 84 Limite Diario: 8 Requiere Command: No Mínima cantidad de pj: 2 Máxima cantidad de pj: 9 Level Up Cristal: Si Zaken Requiere Command: No Todos los zaken la mínima cantidad de pj: 9 Máxima cantidad de pj: 36 Level Up Cristal: Si *Todos los zakens dropean el zaken (Común) y el pirate hat como agregado al servidor *Blessed zaken chance 4 % Puedes Contactarnos en : Web : www.l2mytles.com Fan Page : www.facebook.com/L2Mytles Foro : www.l2mytles.com/Foro
×