[Share] L2.Net New FREE BOT for official and private servers (C4 & C5)

Topa

This is THE BEST PROGRAM its in alpha version yet but man its so easy to configure and IT WORKS :):):):)

here u have the web http://l2net.insane-gamers.com/download.html

Oh btw u wanna know why its so easy to use? oh right becouse u just need to know if the server is c4 or c5 and the ip NOTHING ELSE :)

one more thing u need to have installed net framework 2.0 u can download from here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=0856eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5

ooo

Always fun to look thru the logs and see what new site is linking to my program ^^

Anyways... in the last few builds I have been adding localization to a bunch of languages.  I see that this website is .gr  If someone wants to help translate I can add Greek as well :O

oh and fyi... C4 support might be kinda weird :O

Changed a lot of stuff to make C5 work and I haven't really bothered to maintain the backwards compatability.

ah, so thats the REAL website :)

Does any one have an easy solution to converting an IP to a host name... And YES, i have tried alot of sites/things of my own.

What i've tried

i've tried netstat, but it only gives me the plain IP

i've tried tracert but it got blocked because of a bad Cogent server,

So, I went ahead and tried to tracert it from its home town, amsterdam. Same thing.

Then, I went on google and tried to fine an IP to HostName converter. No luck... most sites told me that there were no Hostnames for this IP. I've tried things like http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/index.jsp and http://www.hcidata.co.uk/host2ip.htm

no luck still...

i'm actually not looking for the easy answer, this is bugging me. Can any one tell me how to convert an ip to a host name?

this is the IP i've been trying to convert.(second server I try.)

My private server's IP.

I m cant connect l2abyss.. ( low speak eng ;( ) but very nice program ty for all...

fbe1baf37af6a014e156427f26d38215.th.jpg

[DEFAULT]
CountryList=theabyss;
DefaultCountry=0
DefaultServer=1
DefaultCharacter=0
DefaultAccount=
DefaultPassWord=
[theabyss]
LoginServerIP=72.232.125.50
LoginServerPort=2106
ProtocolVersion=658
ServerList=[1]3x;[2]300x;[3]7x;

Server=L2Abyss
Token=5F3B352E5D39342D33313D3D2D257854215E5B24

MY Hosts File

127.0.0.1 localhost 
127.0.0.1 vip.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip1.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip2.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip3.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip4.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip5.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip6.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 vip7.tt2xz.com
127.0.0.1 VIP1.TOWALKER.COM
127.0.0.1 VIP2.TOWALKER.COM
127.0.0.1 VIP3.TOWALKER.COM
127.0.0.1 vip4.towalker.com
127.0.0.1 vip5.towalker.com
127.0.0.1 vip6.towalker.com
127.0.0.1 vip7.towalker.com

Tried redirecting l2authd.lineage2.com to 127.0.0.1 and just using the bot to tunnel it to 65.99.248.213?

i'll try that, thanks.

C4 off support is kinda gay in v64a...

I removed a lot of stuff to get C5 off and L2j working.

But I added it back in v65a :p  Just wait until this weekend or so and I'll release a v66a or something.

Gotta let you select C4 or C5 with IG... right now it tries to guess based on the protocol and it might not be correct...

mpj... are you a mod or anything over at ltwo.insane-gamers.com?

I'm starting to look at adding scripting... I wanna start adding it at the same time I add the "box" and crap so they work nicely with each other.

mpj... are you a mod or anything over at ltwo.insane-gamers.com?

I'm starting to look at adding scripting... I wanna start adding it at the same time I add the "box" and crap so they work nicely with each other.

OOO, I was waiting for this.... I had already discussed it with stoopid, if you add scripting i'd be glad to learn it and add a section for it. As long as I find a working server for l2.net :P