djvogans

You still didnt answer the question. Why are you using FAKE numbers? Isn't the site your image? 

online number is not far from site number . you must understand that site use login details . online = 1 , offline = 0 and he counts . you get crit error , login server still see you as online . Hope you got the idea . Dex never used online status till new site . Was always a bad idea , but we get 100001 pm each day about this subject . 

online number is not far from site number . you must understand that site use login details . online = 1 , offline = 0 and he counts . you get crit error , login server still see you as online . Hope you got the idea . Dex never used online status till new site . Was always a bad idea , but we get 100001 pm each day about this subject . 

for sure old dex with 13k online is real as my brain. 

online number is not far from site number . you must understand that site use login details . online = 1 , offline = 0 and he counts . you get crit error , login server still see you as online  . 

i guess  your photos are counting "crit errors" of the players too ? because in the below photo you say 5k online while in giran are only 36 people :/ 

Funny . If a server as Nanna is dead then you should go to sleep :)

Was hard to download our system ? 

1669898_1118256444860817_912746862730432

Edited by MrPro*

New event on Nanna x75

Collector of Medals of Honor!

Medals of Honor - is a special currency for which you can buy items from NPC Nanna shop in any city.
You can get these medals in two ways:take part in Team vs Team Event, which passes several times per day, or in the northern part of Blazing Swamp location.

71af9f67003a713eb3699a4dfcdac5a5.png

Team vs Team

PvP event, for a victory in which you can get 60 Medals of Honor. To participate in the event your character must be level 60+, participation fee 3kk Adena.

768e004fe2f876cbaf6a1fa1c27aef03.png

Event runs 7 times per day: 13:00 ; 16:00 ; 19:00 ; 21:00 ; 23:00 ; 01:00 ; 03:00 (+2 GMT)
To sign up to participate in the event, after the announcement of the start of registration, type in chat  .menu

Blazing Swamp

In the northern part of this location added a special area in which for killing monsters, you can get the Medals of Honor, enchants, life sotnes and surprise box. In this part of the Blazing Swamp was set PvP zone, monsters was significantly strengthened and raised to level 80!

In this area there are also two RB Palatanos of Horrific Power and Kernon's Faithfull Servant Kelone they strengthened to 80 level, in addition to the standard drop for killing Raid Bosses can be obtained from 350 to 500 medals. Respawn time after the death of 12 hours.

bbaf36b1159f3bd6ea03be965ca835da.png

Chances of getting items for killing a monster:
  •  
  • Medals of Honor 1-2  - 70%
  • Surprise box - 0.5%
  • EWS - 0.5%
  • EAS - 0.5%
  • TOP LS 76 lvl - 0.5%
  • HG LS 76 LVL - 0.5%
  • LS 76 lvl - 0.5%
  • TOP LS 70 - 1%
  • HG LS 70 - 1%
  • LS 70 - 1%

When you open a Surprise Box you have a chance to get one item from this list: 20kk adena ; BlessEWS ; BlessEAS ; EWS ; EAS ; EAA ; EWA ; Top LS 76 1-3 ; High LS 76 1-3 ; Potions

ATTENTION: Event will be available for at least one week, your comments and suggestions on the development of Event you can post in this thread:

wO6gzs7.jpg

Lucky wheel is start on Nanna for a limited period of time, good luck !

Read more about Lucky wheel you can in this thread - http://forum.lineage2dex.com/index.php?threads/7790/

500 euros in total over the weekend! Hunters for the Money Badges and Castle Siege!

HPGAwXc.jpg

Hunters for the Money Badges

1 of April among all players will be held draw of 300 euros!
In the time period from 21:00 to 02:00 (+3 UTC) for killing mobs in Blazing Swamp you have a chance to get Money Badge and Perfect Money Badge!

Money Badge (5 euro) it could drop in the southern part of the location, there where are no PvP zones.
Perfect Money Badge (10 euro) it could drop in the northern part of the Blazing Swamp, where we set a PvP zone and which have a drop of Medals of Honor.

At the end of the event period, you can exchange your badges for real money or ToDs. To do this, create a Ticket from an account which has badges with the request to charge the ToDs or write your particulars of an account to obtain money.

We wish you all a successful hunt!

Castle Siege!

2 and 3 of April will be the planned siege, prizes for the sieges remained unchanged
  •  
  • 100 euro for Aden
  • 70 euro for Rune
  • 30 euro for Giran

Urukas invasion into the Hot Springs - Money Badge (€5) for Urukas killing

klhaQth.jpg

Event in Blazing Swamp is over. Now the whole area of Hot Springs becomes PvP, all mobs raised to level 76, for killing mobs you have a chance to get special items, such as: Medals of Honor, Enchants Scrolls, Life Stones, Surprise Box.

Every 4 hours RB Uruka invades into the Hot Springs to the area of the NPC tents.

For killing mobs you have a chance to get:
  • Money Badge - chance of getting 30%
  • S gr armor
  • S gr weapon
  • Blessed and regular enchant scrolls A-S gr
  • Life Stone 76 lvl
ATTENTION: Event is temporary, it will be held over a period of 1-2 weeks!
Event start 8 april! After server restart!
www.lineage2dex.com/reg

Joined your server and left it after 5 minutes as soon as i have seen the donate shop. You must be kidding.... you can buy S Equipment  and and and for donation. How can anybody ignore that fact and play on your server lol

Joined your server and left it after 5 minutes as soon as i have seen the donate shop. You must be kidding.... you can buy S Equipment  and and and for donation. How can anybody ignore that fact and play on your server lol

What is wrong with it? I mean i dont play that great server since I missed the first month but why would anybody cause of what you said, you seem to be a bit retarded lol

What is wrong with it? I mean i dont play that great server since I missed the first month but why would anybody cause of what you said, you seem to be a bit retarded lol

Once Your Server was decent. Old C5 and Interlude times but now you became greedy. Now your server is same shit as all the other 10.000 russian donator servers. Sad how you ruined one of the best private server in the world.

You can replay with your real nick l2dex team don't be scared :)

Edited by Meddox