djvogans

Funny . If a server as Nanna is dead then you should go to sleep :)

Was hard to download our system ? 

1669898_1118256444860817_912746862730432

"5000+ on" and 36 people in Giran, you must have really active server if all 4974+ are farming

Edited by MrPro*

Hello and good luck with servers 

answer me this,in website server source code is based on L2Jfree source code  so what exacly is it?

Hello and thank you.

Nanna is not using Java, it is L2OFF PTS

Hello to both,

Im always amused eating Popcorns reading such bullshits from you "djvogans" and SkyLord, so comic why not running a circus instead some Private L2 Server?

Now that i have got your attention

L2 DEX and their partners are running software under GPLv3 licence (details: here)

source code running PTS Interlude, High Five, C4, GODDESS OF DESTRUCTION - Glory Days Chronicle

L2Mid running software under GPLv3 licence (details: here)

source code running Interlude - Chronicle!

Do explain me, us, to everyone in this Maxcheaters Community if you're  not using Java, it is L2OFF PTS why the fuck you kept mentioning it as a Java Server?

Why not better call Apple -> Microsoft instead?

We can not, we just can not forget this:

L2 Dex Website's Title: Only we have the most popular L2 servers: L2 Classic (Just... Since when have you run a Classic Server??), L2 High Five, L2 Interlude, L2 Gracia Final. You expect grandiose battles and incredible siege. The adrenaline just rolls!

Such russian bullshits i can not even count, Jesus!

L2 Dex lost all the credibility after they sold their Server to russians...

Edited by DreamStage

Funny . If a server as Nanna is dead then you should go to sleep :)

Was hard to download our system ? 

1669898_1118256444860817_912746862730432

and point?

500 off trades 30 active ppl

gg wp dead 

Edited by AchYlek

Yes nanna lost so many players reason ddos attacks,but this is the not only reason that server havent much player.Last nanna before this one was opened with li.ru together and %70 of community was russian players not europeans.

Edited by SiD31

This server is total garbage of alll craft servers, You cannot even compete with l2mid ,  L2mid is like 1000x times better than your server , not because of server name or admins , but at least they dont have full greedness for money with donations like you have on your shitty nanna , L2Mid never had any item in donation  + features of the server that makes low and mid even highrate players want to try it out,    Nanna will be dead in a matter of a week maybe two, You've deserved it to be honest anyway, not a big deal to lho, Who would wants to play in your DONATE server

This server is total garbage of alll craft servers, You cannot even compete with l2mid ,  L2mid is like 1000x times better than your server , not because of server name or admins , but at least they dont have full greedness for money with donations like you have on your shitty nanna , L2Mid never had any item in donation  + features of the server that makes low and mid even highrate players want to try it out,    Nanna will be dead in a matter of a week maybe two, You've deserved it to be honest anyway, not a big deal to lho, Who would wants to play in your DONATE server

you know that we have max b grade in store right ?  :) ofc we cant compete with something that dont exist and proly wont exist anymore . 

cry-me-a-river-crybaby-rich-poor-politic

Yes nanna lost so many players reason ddos attacks,but this is the not only reason that server havent much player.Last nanna before this one was opened with li.ru together and %70 of community was russian players not europeans.

did you even logged to see how many players we have ? :) try , you will have a revelation 

if was sold to russians why admins are still romanians and payment system still romanian ?

:)  RO : ai prins idea ?

if was sold to russians why admins are still romanians and payment system still romanian ?

:)  RO : ai prins idea ?

Garbage speaking trying to avoid to answer?

Hello and good luck with servers 

answer me this,in website server source code is based on L2Jfree source code  so what exacly is it?

Hello and thank you.

Nanna is not using Java, it is L2OFF PTS

Hello to both,

Im always amused eating Popcorns reading such bullshits from you "djvogans" and SkyLord, so comic why not running a circus instead some Private L2 Server?

Now that i have got your attention

L2 DEX and their partners are running software under GPLv3 licence (details: here)

source code running PTS Interlude, High Five, C4, GODDESS OF DESTRUCTION - Glory Days Chronicle

Do explain me, us, to everyone in this Maxcheaters Community if you're  not using Java, it is L2OFF PTS why the fuck you kept mentioning it as a Java Server?

L2 Dex Website's Title: Only we have the most popular L2 servers: L2 Classic (Just... Since when have you run a Classic Server??), L2 High Five, L2 Interlude, L2 Gracia Final. You expect grandiose battles and incredible siege. The adrenaline just rolls!

L2DEX(lineage.RO) is a romanian Server since 2004 . And will always remain romanian . Have a good day !

http://www.lineage2dex.com/reg

imgproxy1.gif

Edited by djvogans

L2DEX(lineage.RO) is a romanian Server since 2004 . And will always remain romanian . Have a good day !

http://www.lineage2dex.com/reg

imgproxy1.gif

who the fuck asked you that question? Are you mentally retarded or what?

Do explain me, us, to everyone in this Maxcheaters Community if you're  not using Java, it is L2OFF PTS why the fuck you kept mentioning it as a Java Server?

L2 Dex Website's Title: Only we have the most popular L2 servers: L2 Classic (Just... Since when have you run a Classic Server??), L2 High Five, L2 Interlude, L2 Gracia Final. You expect grandiose battles and incredible siege. The adrenaline just rolls!

You don't know how to edit your Website or you don't want to answer the question, why you using those 2 statements?

Edited by DreamStage