djvogans

You are dickhead. I just said you nana will be empty after 25 days.

If it wasn't for the catastrophic "cash-in and run" policy of L2Mid, I'd just avoid this server simply because of admins running around in other servers' topics, insulting everyone. vogans was right, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm fairly positive that unless the DDOS can be held up entire month there's no chance any significant ammount of people will go to Mid, for how unprofessional you make the project look with your childish behaviour.

You server will be empty after 2 weeks, like it was many wipes before.

Obviously. If he spent at least half of the time he's insulting other admins on actually working on his server, he wouldn't need to run around all serious projects' topics insulting people in a first place.

i can understand your dogs from mid, you have no server alive so you have alot of time to spam our topic . I wonder if you will have a server afterall .

217f1fd7364fd32232a1453415fa4335.png

Care more about your projects ... If you will have one ..

you mad?? after 12y u still cant buy decent ddos protection,

gg wp l2mid best

Skyboard you will be raped bro, no offense but you asked for it :)

You turn everybody against you now and you gonna lose also players because you force them to play on your trash server with trash files from trash advext trash company like you. Bunch of trashes meet in a bar.

Lets see how your fail server gonna work in 24 days, can't wait to see it falling down. Oh don't forget to ask people to help you purchasing another protection (like you did before)

Skyboard you will be raped bro, no offense but you asked for it :)

You turn everybody against you now and you gonna lose also players because you force them to play on your trash server with trash files from trash advext trash company like you. Bunch of trashes meet in a bar.

Lets see how your fail server gonna work in 24 days, can't wait to see it falling down. Oh don't forget to ask people to help you purchasing another protection (like you did before)

noone care

l2mid still best

Hello and good luck with servers 

answer me this,in website server source code is based on L2Jfree source code  so what exacly is it?

Hello and good luck with servers

answer me this,in website server source code is based on L2Jfree source code

so what exacly is it?

Hello and thank you.

Nanna is not using Java, it is L2OFF PTS