djvogans

ETA ~40

yeah you can't speak about l2mid cuz is too early ;)  faris and excuseme will join us

you have wrong info.

Someone lier but idk who,u or djvogas ? I know that, you've talked to excuseme but, he didnt said smthing %100 about your server. Also probably he will ask from you 150 euro for each week.So Could you give him 150 euro for each week ? :) Seems like you're rich for this season.

Edited by SiD31

Yea they will play first weeks.. ur server will be empty in April.

I honestly don't understand how can you even trashtalk. L2Mid is much more known to be a burst-rush server.

I'll be glad to try Dex because I know they at least put some effort in it and try new things. I've played on mid twice and I honestly don't remember a single difference from one another.

Maybe in your dreams :)

http://forum.lineage2dex.com/index.php?threads/8000/

Clans are playing where they love most .

3 from 5 clans are fake

also this is fake

"Total: 755 (members: 149, guests: 580, robots: 26)

3 from 5 clans are fake

also this is fake

"Total: 755 (members: 149, guests: 580, robots: 26)"

You can ask them directly.

I understand that you and the guy who pays you are kinda scared of not making money this year, but you just making fool of yourself but daily telling how bad we are and how good you are (you dont even have a server online) ...

Let us with our "fake" etc and concentrate on your projects.

You can ask them directly.

I understand that you and the guy who pays you are kinda scared of not making money this year, but you just making fool of yourself but daily telling how bad we are and how good you are (you dont even have a server online) ...

Let us with our "fake" etc and concentrate on your projects.

w/e still its fake and i have secret for u gift ) )

and u dont know who im, so dont talk about me, ty. 

Edited by AchYlek

Nanna x75 - it's standard among all craft-pvp Interlude servers. This is whirlwind gameplay, well thought out concept and balanced economy, compliance with the game mechanics on 100% with official Interlude servers.

The server created and will be supported by team of lineage2dex.com

Full server description

Полное описание сервера

Descrição Completa Servidor

Maybe in your dreams :)

http://forum.lineage2dex.com/index.php?threads/8000/

Clans are playing where they love most .

djvogans our budget is much bigger than yours. You should change the opening date maybe in May? :) Better open after L2Mid...
xside, rift, smite, future, op clan, nephilims, highskill and few more will going to play at 1 April. Every1 knows that we will have much more online. (not fake like you or even li.ru 13K :d)

gl in march i am out

djvogans our budget is much bigger than yours. You should change the opening date maybe in May? :) Better open after L2Mid...
xside, rift, smite, future, op clan, nephilims, highskill and few more will going to play at 1 April. Every1 knows that we will have much more online. (not fake like you or even li.ru 13K :D)

gl in march i am out

no need confirm

true storki ) 

xside, rift, smite, future, op clan, nephilims, highskill and few more will going to play at 1 April. Every1 knows that we will have much more online. (not fake like you or even li.ru 13K :d)

gl in march i am out

you dont even have advertise on big tops and u talk about budget :) i see whole staff of yours come to our topic . Funny :)

you dont even have advertise on big tops and u talk about budget :) i see whole staff of yours come to our topic . Funny :)

and you have and your servers got 200-300 real online,

cool story..

and you have and your servers got 200-300 real online,

cool story..

If we had only 200 online then we are heroes . since we keep our server online w/o closing it.

At least we have a server online :) you and who pays you to daily trashtalk mxc forum have a virtual one and a virtual community (shadow bots)

XAxBvAa.jpg

If we had only 200 online then we are heroes . since we keep our server online w/o closing it.

At least we have a server online :) you and who pays you to daily trashtalk mxc forum have a virtual one and a virtual community (shadow bots)

XAxBvAa.jpg

remember this time? best serber ever 

Edited by AchYlek