So Boorinio Joined L2Jfrozen

But the idiom is "deemed to" ( I think so, i got to check to be sure xD )

Doomed - lost, fated.

Deemed - considered.

:P

The reason post-HF version failed on private servers community is a combination of ((L2J stopped the development of newer chronicles) && (Retail changed to F2P) && (the game is already old as fuck, including its game engine and game style)).

Well we already got off topic.

However what kills lineage nowadays is its own community, there are people who still like the game but when other people whine the whole day about how dead is the game it will just become more dead. It's a matter of perception. When you hear something is bad even if you don't actually believe it eventually it will build up subconsciously.

When topsites/forums decided to disallow home-hosted servers it was already too late, the damage has been done.

My suggestion would be banning the people who constantly whine about how bad is the game while they never offered a bit to it.

Monetization of the game was inevitable, since ddos wars started. Back in 2007 no server had ddos protection, most were hosted by internet stations to attract potential customers. They weren't aiming for direct monetization through the server but for in-direct monetization by having queues waiting for a computer to play.

When each person started to want a server it became bad. Eventually ddos hitted the doors of every server owners. Costs rised so a source of money would be required to maintain. There starts the monetization, because while @beginning servers asked for a few donations(when donate meant donate, not eshop) to maintain their hosting (which at the time costed tens of times compared to today) later they took advantage of people willing to pay for benefits..

tl;dr

Well I'm kinda drunk and tired so I won't continue writing. Hope you got my point as I'm really bored to read the above.

Have a good day.

Edited by Asmodeus

My suggestion would be banning the people who constantly whine about how bad is the game while they never offered a bit to it.

On aCis forums I created a special award for them. Just to reward them to be annoying.

:happyforever:

Well, If you have any suggestions i am all ears elfo :P as far for the plan we are still on the talks on how to proceed , though a few clear goals has been noted.As far for the updates,dont expect anything soon my university finals ends at 5 of February which is when we will start development.

P.S classic xdem

Well, If you have any suggestions i am all ears elfo :P as far for the plan we are still on the talks on how to proceed , though a few clear goals has been noted.As far for the updates,dont expect anything soon my university finals ends at 5 of February which is when we will start development.

P.S classic xdem

you lied to me -.- though 

and what you mean classic xdem?

Back in old good days he was bigger jerk and asshole now he is soft and calm.. i dont like him.. 

As far for the updates,dont expect anything soon my university finals ends at 5 of February which is when we will start development.

Big hype and 5 pages for nothing, 23 days passed and nothing happened.

Seems someone doesn't know how to read..