So Boorinio Joined L2Jfrozen

And I must add L2 is, by essence, not balanced. Simply see dvp pvp videos. So when ppl begin to do things like 1h buffs 24-28 buffslots always filled, ofc it won't be balanced, as L2 has never been meant to be played like that (2min buff is 2min for a reason maybe, and +16 enchant is hard to obtain because of a reason, but try to explain that...). Formulas simply can't stand high values.

I will totally agree with this.

Can't be more true..

And that's why in order to get a decent balance (ofc will never be "Full balanced" as many server owners says) you have to edit skills, formulas, etc based on the high enchants, the amount of buffs, the duration of buffs, the full enchantment and so on.

That's the easiest part

The easiest part is the coding.

Getting correct and accurate information was is and always will be the hardest part in any emulation of software.

The hardest part for a L2Classic project would be packet sniffing and reports from the actual L2Classic official server.

If people would do that then it would be a no brainer for me to try and make a L2Classic project.

Okay but what is hard about that? The packets are 100% same + few new, all you have to do is just switch the opcodes

Okay but what is hard about that? The packets are 100% same + few new, all you have to do is just switch the opcodes

That's not accurate in classic. The packets must be changed because essentially this is Ertheia client with modifications.

If i do have a good packet sniffer then i am probably good to go.

EDIT: I do have a ready source working with the classic client, if thats what you mean.

Edited by .Elfocrash

clients above h5 are doomed to fail for many reasons

I'm interested if you can develop your statement (I don't feel concerned at all, but I'm curious about the answer).

I'm not talking about development, but server opening of course! Clients above h5 hava a max player pool of 50-100 and undoubtedly that decreases developing effort to zero?

Clients above H5 are so complex for the players to the extend that they prefer to play another MMO than L2. L2 was always preferred for its simplicity and mostly the nostalgia of the good old times.

Only 3 clients survived, IL, GF, H5 because they where original. 

I'm not talking about development, but server opening of course! Clients above h5 hava a max player pool of 50-100 and undoubtedly that decreases developing effort to zero?

Clients above H5 are so complex for the players to the extend that they prefer to play another MMO than L2. L2 was always preferred for its simplicity and mostly the nostalgia of the good old times.

Only 3 clients survived, IL, GF, H5 because they where original. 

couldn't agree more,even though I have this specific opinion for clients above gf.

Well, that's a point, but I disagree with the cause.

To me the game changed so much that people were afraid to start it with non retail data cause they knew they would do crap and it's a lot of effort when L2J had a working version of H5.

What would have happen if L2J had follow in the private server ? I'm not sure afaik. Player on retail is still high and providing a server working well could work, at least I hope.

Everything is possible, as long you have the knowledge, time or money to do it.

As for most replies on this post... only thing comes to my mind.

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού τα κάνει κρεμαστάρια… ("sour grapes"...)

Everything is possible, as long you have the knowledge, time or money to do it.

As for most replies on this post... only thing comes to my mind.

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού τα κάνει κρεμαστάρια… ("sour grapes"...)

I guess you are talking about the GoD++ mocking.