So Boorinio Joined L2Jfrozen

Why not some of these "pro" devs who are free and waste their time looking on their hairy balls don't do anything?
It's an opportunity to learn things and to rise a project... 

If it's a total mess, than show that you're better and can fix the things our... Instead of talking about that "boorinio".

As i know, some pretty big servers got their base on l2jfrozen and believe or not, they had success.

Someone for diversity on GoD+ plz 

L2J has no GoD+ actually, though there are some projects trying to do something. :lol:

The private development also brings nothing to the L2J world, so... there are no progress at all.

There are more ppl speaking about IL than ppl speaking about postIL chronicles, all chronicles included.

U mad ?

:troll:

Yeah a bit. Not sure its because the game changed cause I fail to see the interest but the first interesting one easier to complete :troll:

And Tessa even if private a little "competition" brings heart to the task :D

Actually, someone already reported this action. You have a hidden buddy :P

Meh, you know. I would not lock your topic, but yeah. You posted it kinda like a troll topic, instead of a legit one, like Elfo did. Didn't you want to troll a bit? I know you doo :)

This is a tricky rhetorical question SweetS ;) I let you with the doubts ;)

Why not some of these "pro" devs who are free and waste their time looking on their hairy balls don't do anything?

If it's a total mess, than show that you're better and can fix the things our... Instead of talking about that "boorinio".

As i know, some pretty big servers got their base on l2jfrozen and believe or not, they had success.

Boorinio is good dev but no have time.. But wonrry everything will be fine :/ we are with you.. xdem is here too even if he is in hidden mode.

Yeah, now im gonna stop scratching my balls so you can open a server with my project and all my effort and make easy money

PS: I lead frozen now

Edited by xxdem

Tryskell couldn't be more accurate.

Everything he said is on point.

And it is true that even if someone skilled joined frozen like Zooey did in the past he would get bored and eventually stop it. And I bet that the same is going to happen with boorinio.

I myself am working on a project for the last couple of months and for the first time I stick with it and i am not planning to stop mainly because now I have an actual job on .Net technologies so I keep that variation in my life leading to a decreased will to stop. The reason I don't set it to public open source is because Tryskell won't allow latest acis to be opensource.

But the reason everything is looking great with Esios this time is mainly because I do have a plan.

That's why my first question was what boorinios plan is. Because if he doenst have one then there is no chance he will do anything.

Yeah a bit. Not sure its because the game changed cause I fail to see the interest but the first interesting one easier to complete :troll:

And Tessa even if private a little "competition" brings heart to the task :D

Competition? Where are the others? :lol:

I mean the GoD projects... :P

Edited by Tessa

Tryskell couldn't be more accurate.

Everything he said is on point.

And it is true that even if someone skilled joined frozen like Zooey did in the past he would get bored and eventually stop it. And I bet that the same is going to happen with boorinio.

I myself am working on a project for the last couple of months and for the first time I stick with it and i am not planning to stop mainly because now I have an actual job on .Net technologies so I keep that variation in my life leading to a decreased will to stop. The reason I don't set it to public open source is because Tryskell won't allow latest acis to be opensource.

But the reason everything is looking great with Esios this time is mainly because I do have a plan.

That's why my first question was what boorinios plan is. Because if he doenst have one then there is no chance he will do anything.

He dont have any plan he is not even interesting in Lineage 2 anymore i dont even know why he joined...  probably he was bored and press accepted cause he said he is done with l2

Edited by AccessDenied

Beside a plan I hope its because you're having fun !

Well I'm sure we both know what if you are forced to work on a personal project then you most likely won't enjoy it.

If boorinio for example grabs frozen from the deep shit it currently is he won't really enjoy refactoring code that is already better in acis. He will just get bored.

Yeah, now im gonna stop scratching my balls so you can open a server with my project and all my effort and make easy money

PS: I lead frozen now

Did i mentioned you? Or you are just the one scratching his balls, cuz i see nothing else :) Keep working for your own, stop spread your stupidity anymore :D

Well I'm sure we both know what if you are forced to work on a personal project then you most likely won't enjoy it.

If boorinio for example grabs frozen from the deep shit it currently is he won't really enjoy refactoring code that is already better in acis. He will just get bored.

Well that's not true for everyone. Making your own stuff is gratifying even if I'm never pleased with what i do

Did i mentioned you? Or you are just the one scratching his balls, cuz i see nothing else :) Keep working for your own, stop spread your stupidity anymore :D

well your server has lots of my codes thanks for lememe who is a good friend of mine. So you should reconsider your trashtalk retard