Gold Member Diana.

PAC

i didn't say that she became moderator cause of her shares,help or w/e, i just mention what a gold member must do..

if gmods and maxtor believe that she deserve to be gold member and that she's helpful, what can i say, or you, or anyone else?

if the criteria of a gold member is having 1 thread, why isnt everybody on this forum a gold member by your definition? LOL 

its stacy doll alt account 100% but you still got that little hope in you that one day you'll receive a pm containing lewd photos thanking you on how you protected her on maxcheaters from whatever

if the criteria of a gold member is having 1 thread, why isnt everybody on this forum a gold member by your definition? LOL 

its stacy doll alt account 100% but you still got that little hope in you that one day you'll receive a pm containing lewd photos thanking you on how you protected her on maxcheaters from whatever

lewl.. i won't say it again. i didn't say anything plus for diana i just mentioned what a gold member have to do.

about the alt account, nope it's not. and i won't even tell you their "relationship".

and about stacy doll, i won't reply on this as well but it's not everyone like you mate if you think like this.

The point of being a Gold Member is not about posting, is about hepling the community, keep forum clean, etc..

No, it's not.

And it never was.  :troll:

About that i had some insults on one of my topics,

I asked staff about 2x times to clean it

They did nothing, i sent pm to Stacy she just left the conversation w/o even responding..

After all the only peron who did actually reply and clean the topic was MeVsYou.

Don't forget that as soon as she became a global moderator she did ban my account w/o any reason and i had to contact MeVsYou again to solve the situation.

About that i had some insults on one of my topics,

I asked staff about 2x times to clean it

They did nothing, i sent pm to Stacy she just left the conversation w/o even responding..

After all the only peron who did actually reply and clean the topic was MeVsYou.

Don't forget that as soon as she became a global moderator she did ban my account w/o any reason and i had to contact MeVsYou again to solve the situation.

typical Stacy , for me he/she/it is the worst moderator ever  !

Edited by MrPro*

I don't want to name anyone but MrPro just gave u an example

Now look about what i posted earlier for Stacy for me MeVsYou is a truly good Mod but she is not and as u can see many people agree with this.

I don't want to name anyone but MrPro just gave u an example

Now look about what i posted earlier for Stacy for me MeVsYou is a truly good Mod but she is not and as u can see many people agree with this.

even if you trying my friend to make smth good u wasting your time so much nobody gonna listen about what u say 2k16... 

The point of being a Gold Member is not about posting, is about hepling the community, keep forum clean, etc..

Actually is all about posting and sharing. 

psyancy always whiteknighting the women thinking he's gonna get some LOL

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Come to eune bitch , i give free Stacy EUNE IGN

Edited by `Sanctus

pos kanete etsi gia ena color name re

Actually is all about posting and sharing. 

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Come to eune bitch , i give free Stacy EUNE IGN

esi sovarepsou ma8eno malakies :)

pos kanete etsi gia ena color name re

esi sovarepsou ma8eno malakies :)

5k RP EUNE

Alliws tha matheis kiales :)