H5 Stable Pack

GLO

So, if u claim that L2Jsunrise is a good choice, give me an example of a Live server wich is using sunrise and got many online.

I had offers from guys who had server live with 2k people...A live server is 100x times more fixed and stable an a project. 

I don't search for a perfect pack because there's no such thing...You make it perfect for a kind of players by choosing the features and gameplay ^^

There are more than enough servers using our files right now, and there was a lot more, and will be much more.

Most of our user's want to keep their profession secret, and since there is no rule, that requires to put banner or credits why to do so? 

This way they claim they own, a unique , well and long developed source.

On the other hand, the success of a server, unfortunately doesn't depend only on files, advertise, protection and admin is a really important parameter.

I gave you access on our test server, if you are lazy enough to test the files of your upcoming server, is not our problem.

In my personal opinion, you should not use L2JSunrise or FandC or any of those packs out there.

You should pay someone to make a pack that fits your interests and goals. Dont waste your time and money.

Be smart.

There are more than enough servers using our files right now, and there was a lot more, and will be much more.

Most of our user's want to keep their profession secret, and since there is no rule, that requires to put banner or credits why to do so? 

This way they claim they own, a unique , well and long developed source.

On the other hand, the success of a server, unfortunately doesn't depend only on files, advertise, protection and admin is a really important parameter.

I gave you access on our test server, if you are lazy enough to test the files of your upcoming server, is not our problem.

Was not more easy to say that every project with your pack didin't last a weekened?

you are just giving another shitty scene to your pack, was better to stay quite and don't answer at all

That's why i want to see a live server, with some activity....Because we can all call our work the best, but in 5 minutes after opening, players will find all the possible bugs :)

Can't compare a work of 2 brains  or a small team with a whole community ready to try all their tricks :)

Any popular server using Sunrise? I really don't blame no one, just want to make the right step.

That's why i want to see a live server, with some activity....Because we can all call our work the best, but in 5 minutes after opening, players will find all the possible bugs :)

Can't compare a work of 2 brains  or a small team with a whole community ready to try all their tricks :)

Any popular server using Sunrise? I really don't blame no one, just want to make the right step.

No one.

If you are looking for the best developers, @St3eT and @Sdw are one of the best developers. St3eT told me he works at google and Sdw owns a big ISP from which he shows off his 100Gbit office internet speedtest. They also own secret l2j packs that only top l2j devs have access to, and many top servers used those packs for years (L2Incompetence for example which I know). They also use some tools to gather deep information from official and found many critical exploits there while using them. You may try to ask them for your server, but they already work in/own big companies and I don't think they will agree on cheap prices. I don't think you can currently find any better developers around here.