Any Reliable Anti-Bot?

GLO

avoid it, it's ultimate crap.

Atm the only popular antibot which is often updated is smartguard, but it doesn't protect you from adrenalin even if they tries

you may also ask this guy: http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/74547-szakalaka/ he developed own antibot, even some servers was using it.

They are talking without knowing.

Research in other locations, and servers that use is different.

l2j guard takes 10 min to bypass. I actually created some kind of antibot which is used by few small servers, but i dont have time nor will to do anything more professional... :) Thanks for feedback tho

My personal opinion, you wont find any anti-bot that it is 100% reliable...U just have to choose the one with the biggest precent of success...

l2j guard takes 10 min to bypass. I actually created some kind of antibot which is used by few small servers, but i dont have time nor will to do anything more professional... :) Thanks for feedback tho

Show bypass

Looking for something to worth using on l2j interlude...

wanted to try https://www.l2jguard.org/en/?/guard/=lineage

Any reviews?

smartguard, the only good and reliable anti bot program

avoid it, it's ultimate crap.

Atm the only popular antibot which is often updated is smartguard, but it doesn't protect you from adrenalin even if they tries

you may also ask this guy: http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/74547-szakalaka/ he developed own antibot, even some servers was using it.

what 10 min, at l2jguard u just change 1 file and ez win 

• 2 weeks later...

My personal opinion, you wont find any anti-bot that it is 100% reliable...U just have to choose the one with the biggest precent of success...

This.The comment that left is exactly right,there is no way that you can find an antibot system 100%. But you can just use a simple captcha bot protection when players farming.That would stop their chars from hitting the mobs. 

Edited by GhostBuster-*

I want something decent...not to stop everything since everything can be bypassed.

But atlesat to not be so vulnerable to all epic 3rd programs.

Some people pmed me about details, so basically i dont have much free time recently but i got ready IL and H5 versions. They have been tested and several servers are using it. It succesfully blocks all known bots, including tower and adr, has reliable HWID (machine stamp) generation, and strong "inside" with tricks which make it hard to analyze and crack. I also offer huge variety of customizations, for example one person requested a mechanism to open paypal in browser on button click in donation manager :)

The only downside is that you have to implement few things in java (server side) yourself, like packets encryption and protocol modifications (i do only client side). It all comes down to you imagination and my time (its worse with the second)

If you have any questions, or want to try it on one server using my thing you can pm me :)

Greetz