Random Codes/features For High Five Servers. Dev Work Too.

Ok, summer is coming, so I want to sell some random stuff which I don't want anymore.
All these come with a support if any bugs occur.
I also offer some short-time dev work, like fixing bugs, making features, etc. I will not make any event engines or community board work, since they take too much time and I'm already focused on another project.
PM me if you'd like to buy something, or ask me anything.

Click on map to teleport:
gfycat.com/ClosedCarelessIncatern
gfycat.com/NauticalAngelicItalianbrownbear

Character Login Log.
PrktCxF.png
4Fg01m8.png

Raidboss Search with pictures inside. (I have 1600+ NPC pictures which can be used for different things, including NPC search database).
3eh1lUM.png

4wg0gqN.png

Clan Statistics and recruitment window (not my work, thats why I'm not sure about selling it):

adzqQiv.png
nJyvSPa.png
kFPN9rV.png
bOtbx0a.png

Top Players. (other tops can be made as well. HTML is almost static which means you can change this view at anytime).
q7ZKezt.png

Players available for party.

Jke04tU.png

//setparam <any stat> <value> command. //unsetparam to reverse. //listparam to see what parameters you've set. Can set any stat in the game, including attack range, reuse delay, and other stats from Stats.java. Values are permanent and are not changed by buffs or any other skill/item/whatever.
Tb10Z63.png

Achievements System (can set any item reward per achievement level, and other achievements can be added. Icons can be changed as well.). Achievements are dynamic and you can view them at any time. When you complete an achievement, a question mark [?] will appear above the chat window. (same like when you login a new character and the guide question mark appears). Item reward occurs once you press the question mark.
waPFycO.pngxOW08zg.png6Hp7eCP.png
uoN7cqe.pnguqVGB51.png

.npcspawn voiced command to spawn NPCs in your clanhalls wherever you want. Only one NPC is allowed to be spawned. You can set whatever NPCs you want.
UQVQvIg.png

.findparty command. Click on the chat [?] to request invitation from party leader.
HRDLZvO.png

Any of these commands.
EF8zRYk.png
9BIY0UF.png

.dressme system reworked for l2j, with an option for Formal Wear (it should act like a fullbody, but since everyone likes it, I've made it to work on non-fullbody armor as well).
IyvTg4L.gif

Free subclass skills for main and subclasses (no books required). Basic restrictions are still kept, like Knights unable to get Knight Abilities and maximum of 6 emergent levels and 3 master/class-specific skills.
p1r6Sbm.gif

Secondary Password protection system.

Friends Board.

I also sell L2Age, L2WOA server pack with sourcecodes (which include most of these stuff) at any revision. Beware, pack is hard to navigate through the many hundred configs. I wouldn't start a live server before I'm 100% sure everything is configured properly.

Selling L2Divinity pack (few months outdated from L2Redemption/Tales). Unsure of any backdoors. Fixed price of 50 euro with sources. Edited by Nik
  • Upvote 1

Recommended developer. He's old school, he's pro and he's mature. He wont fuck with you unless you fuck with him :D

Good luck with your sales mate, I would love to work with you but you know... money is difficult to get to some people :P

Hello My good sir. I have here a code for l2f but I have no Idea how to transfer it to l2jserver. could you take a look at it ? and how much would it cost ? thx!

Show me the code on a PM and I will tell you if its possible to transfer it to l2j. Also which l2j? High Five or?

Also if the code is quite compatible, and doesn't need any big reworks, I wouldnt charge more than ~5-10 euro. Depends on how much work it needs.

Add magicLvl noob

I fixed more than 500 skills and you brag me about fucking magicLvl? Make parser from SkillLearnData pls. Also, did you compare the skills you've done with retail? Last time I checked, your Shadow Hide fix was giving 6.7 or whatever HP Regen, where in retail it gives 10% when I tested it. And your Critical Adventures/Chances/whatever fix was missing critical rate.

<mul stat="cAtk" val="0.7"> <!-- Decreases frontal critical attack rate by 30% -->

<player front="true" />

</mul>

<mul stat="cAtk" val="1.2"> <!-- Increase side critical attack rate by 20% -->

Wat? Please... go back to making parsers :D:D Don't make skills when you are still waking up in the morning xD

Oh, and while you are on the parsers, pls make one for magiclvl fix :P

Edited by Nik

I fixed more than 500 skills and you brag me about fucking magicLvl? Make parser from SkillLearnData pls. Also, did you compare the skills you've done with retail? Last time I checked, your Shadow Hide fix was giving 6.7 or whatever HP Regen, where in retail it gives 10% when I tested it. And your Critical Adventures/Chances/whatever fix was missing critical rate.

<mul stat="cAtk" val="0.7"> <!-- Decreases frontal critical attack rate by 30% -->

<player front="true" />

</mul>

<mul stat="cAtk" val="1.2"> <!-- Increase side critical attack rate by 20% -->

Wat? Please... go back to making parsers :D:D Don't make skills when you are still waking up in the morning xD

Oh, and while you are on the parsers, pls make one for magiclvl fix :P

You're kidding me right ?

Did you do Client Side part of http://gfycat.com/ClosedCarelessIncatern by yourself?

I found that such thing exists, UnAfraid found how it works in retail and fixed it, and now im selling it :D:D:D

No client side at all. But im not sure if it works on all previous versions.

Edited by Nik

I found that such thing exists, UnAfraid found how it works in retail and fixed it, and now im selling it :D:D:D

No client side at all. But im not sure if it works on all previous versions.

Yes it does. I tested it on interlude and it works like a charm. It just needs dome maths for the z of the teleport.

• 3 weeks later...

Added .dressme system. Some guy requested to translate it to l2j, but never payed, so im selling it.

//event_draw admin command allowing you to draw shapes with items. You can use image to ascii online converted to convert images to text, with few easy edits you can adapt it for the server.

ppxeHAA.jpg

Grandboss respawn info npc

n3zyzAX.png

Town of Giran resurrect button (does not break the other buttons). Can be set to any name, any location.

aPma4rC.png

eqCkRPC.png

Scheme Buffer (old work, but still works perfectly):

NKsi0y2.pngCR6irFi.pngntfQV8n.png

XvIFD0R.pngarlqBBu.png

oxQUfTr.png

Create Item Special Options:

4V5IPO1.png

DPS Test NPC

Permanent auto soulshots system

Request: Can some moderator move this post under the main post, since this is continuation of it.

Edited by Nik