interlude [L2Off] Lineage 2 Azure

markwil

forum with virus, that best forum ever .)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Edited by AchYlek

forum with virus, that best forum ever .)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

We have cleared the possible source of the malware from the first hour this happened (there was no malware), unfortunately google didn't agree and we had to resubmit it 10 times.
Latest message we got from them ( 10 hours ago):

Congratulations! Google has received and processed your malware review request. We did not detect any malware on your site.
As a result, we're removing the malware warning from your site. This may take some time to happen. (You can check the status of your malware review at any time using Webmaster Tools.)

Dont forget to check de problem with spending vote coins to change class.

It is already fixed.

Thank you guys for the wishes, we are waiting for you !

And one more thing,

Lineage 2 Azure Presents the official Promo Video:
Share it with your friends !

Edited by markwil

Is da downtime problem solved? cuz if its not, I see no point in openin a beta lol. If on de other hand its fixed, maybe speed up opening some? :D

Is da downtime problem solved? cuz if its not, I see no point in openin a beta lol. If on de other hand its fixed, maybe speed up opening some? :D

i think the idea to open a beta server .. is get like some ppl 5-10 and start test some things admins needs to .. 

Yes, the downtime is solved. Exactly what Torchita said, we will try to test how much we can. 

Register a Game Account: http://lineage2azure.com/start-game.php
Watch and Share our Promo Video: 

Edited by markwil

Server is fine they had problems week ago, but we hope that they are all fixed. I rly like how communicative staff is, featuers are nice for summer really, if server get decent online i think it can last much more. 

I rly cant w8 to start it!