interlude [L2Off] Lineage 2 Azure

markwil

No GmShop / Buffer ?? It's summer 2015 mate , ur server will fail cause lots of boots and no FUN.

Every mid rate server failed because they had gm shop and buffers, that means the server was not balanced since the 49% was nuckers, 49% archers and the rest classes 2%.

I will try this server and i hope it will have a good community.

The only point i do not agree is the low grade craft items.

Its x15 that means you will be 60lvl very fast, you will not have time to craft C/B grade.

My opinion is to be a Shop with D/C grade (maybe few b grade) and from then everything else craftable.

Every mid rate server failed because they had gm shop and buffers, that means the server was not balanced since the 49% was nuckers, 49% archers and the rest classes 2%.

I will try this server and i hope it will have a good community.

The only point i do not agree is the low grade craft items.

Its x15 that means you will be 60lvl very fast, you will not have time to craft C/B grade.

My opinion is to be a Shop with D/C grade (maybe few b grade) and from then everything else craftable.

But you can basically get D/C grade items in shop.

Yes,u can even get B shadow weps...and ss will be easy to craft quick cuz of easy class transfer (vote coins/adena). In de end,its not so bad to be lvl 70 fighting in ur C/B..kinda reminds old times.

But make absofackinlutely sure dat there is NO problem cuz if u go down dis time,u go down fo good.

But make absofackinlutely sure dat there is NO problem cuz if u go down dis time,u go down fo good.

This, at the point I can't open the game on the first time becaused of a messed up anti-bot guard, I kind of lose interest.