interlude [L2Off] Lineage 2 Azure

markwil

hard sv, no have time for game,  have  work, need sv 35 xp or 75, mayb l2 mid or l2 cleaver or  delete l2 .. :(

Thinkin outloud there Ed? :)

We got support on the forum/website/in game / skype. Many ways to announce us about our problem, maybe buying another proxy. P.S: We got more than 100 players from US and they never said somethign about lag.

I do not see a future in this project, first you're not a professional, a summary and a look at the comments you wrote
Always a mid will not last more than 3 months, it becomes disgusting, donations, corruption and maneuvers
besides as l2off interlude has bugs and in pvp are only archers, unbalanced classes
from 2010, people became ill with mid rate
all the people began to eat the same  -_-
the money they earn in three months you can win in two days ,voilà!
mid is history
sv live 3 month Bump!
Edited by valentin

I do not see a future in this project, first you're not a professional, a summary and a look at the comments you wrote
Always a mid will not last more than 3 months, it becomes disgusting, donations, corruption and maneuvers
besides as l2off interlude has bugs and in pvp are only archers, unbalanced classes
from 2010, people became ill with mid rate
all the people began to eat the same  -_-
the money they earn in three months you can win in two days ,voilà!
mid is history
sv live 3 month Bump!

I don't get it, didn't you say you prefer x35 or x75 servers to play? Now you're saying mid rates are history etc...

I don't get it, didn't you say you prefer x35 or x75 servers to play? Now you're saying mid rates are history etc...

PMS :)

Seriously, these guys think everyone is an idiot.

The promo websites of eglobal and this server is very similar (same template).

Their main website follows the same design style with cartel,lineage.ru

I have said the same when eglobal started but then everyone thought its a concidence.

Im thinking to make a kickstarted to ddos these guys for a year (jocking obviously)  <=== hope i wont get banned for jocking  lol

But seriously they will have at some point to come clean or they will depend on fake counters and monthly wipes until their community(herd) gets tired of their shit.

I have said the same when eglobal started but then everyone thought its a concidence.

Im thinking to make a kickstarted to ddos these guys for a year (jocking obviously)  <=== hope i wont get banned for jocking  lol

But seriously they will have at some point to come clean or they will depend on fake counters and monthly wipes until their community(herd) gets tired of their shit.

I rly cant see where u saw all dat. And u cant have much stuff in a l2 video so its pretty much de same for most servers.

• 2 weeks later...

I am nightwing from the server, i have copied the cartel design and adapted it because it is very cool and by my opinion one of the best out there.

I am from Romania and no ties with L2cartel or any russian l2 servers.

Edited by razvypp

• 4 weeks later...

Change your signature. It's embarrassing.