interlude [L2Off] Lineage 2 Azure

markwil

Your post is far from flaming, we appreciate your honesty

this is not a l2off server  -> why do you say that?

@ and is not the real lineage 2 azure -> yes, it's not a server dead for 5 years :)

So you're logic, like many i've seen, is that we are not the real l2 azure, but a 5 years closed server is !

I think your logic is a bit flawed, but we hope you will come test the server and tell us what you think.

Edited by razvypp

It is not L2Off ? I suggest you to click on my name and see the topics created by me and after come here and flame my topic. I  will contact one Moderator to delete your comment.

From what I see you are from L2Ambrosia, maybe the owner...do you want to make marketing with me ? I suggest you to stay chill in your chair.

Edited by markwil

I dont reckon anyone thought dis is old azure...such old servers will never open again,ever. But Im rly eager for dis server...like it a lot,just keepin me fingers crossed for high population as I said already.

that's how you are trying to get people ? and the account which did this post was a bot account made in 23/6 not cool :)

rgPDQFk.png?1

Edited by E-global

Please accept our apologizes, we had nothing to do with that.

We have an event http://forum.lineage2azure.com/showthread.php?14-Advertising-Event, probably a player posted, you can check the person that posted it and see it was not us.

We asked the players to stop spamming on other server websites / facebook,we will do that again.

We do not encourage such things, you have a very good server, and doing that would just hurt our own  image.

Edited by razvypp

Here is the short version:

After our epic grand opening, because it was epic ... in it's own way
We had no choice but to postpone one more week to fix all problems.
Unfortunately, we need to wipe the server to ensure new people will come.
However, all existing accounts will receive 3 donation coins to buy combo rune for 1 day and 20 vote coins
We are trying to make the best out of very bad situation ...

We were not able to detect the restart server problem, we will fix it by next week, cause every time we thought we solved it, it crashed and more people left.
Restart server problem is only big problem left !

We decided this because it's the only way we can ensure that we can offer you the server you deserve to play on, because after google fail + restart problems, population went down fast.

Knowing all the problems, we can be 100% ready next week.
I am sorry about this, I really don't like the wipe thing, but we will make it up to you.

People that have donation will get their donations, and people who voted will get their vote coins back !

http://forum.lineage2azure.com/showthread.php?154-Opening-postponed-until-03-07&p=654#post654