Problem With My Server It Crashes Without Reason

iAlreadyExist

Question

hello there can u help me please my server crash without reason or someone is trying to hack it i dont know

and i see log it show me this.

WARN  com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool@5939d7b1 -- an attempt to checkout a resource was interrupted, and the pool is still live: some other thread must have either interrupted the Thread attempting checkout!
java.lang.InterruptedException
	at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
	at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.awaitAvailable(BasicResourcePool.java:1315)
	at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.prelimCheckoutResource(BasicResourcePool.java:557)
	at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.checkoutResource(BasicResourcePool.java:477)
	at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.C3P0PooledConnectionPool.checkoutPooledConnection(C3P0PooledConnectionPool.java:525)
	at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.AbstractPoolBackedDataSource.getConnection(AbstractPoolBackedDataSource.java:128)
	at com.l2jfrozen.util.database.L2DatabaseFactory_c3p0.getConnection(L2DatabaseFactory_c3p0.java:147)
	at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.serverpackets.CharSelectInfo.loadCharacterSelectInfo(CharSelectInfo.java:234)
	at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.serverpackets.CharSelectInfo.<init>(CharSelectInfo.java:69)
	at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.thread.LoginServerThread.run(LoginServerThread.java:365)
ERROR L2DatabaseFactory: getConnection() failed, trying again
java.sql.SQLException: An SQLException was provoked by the following failure: java.lang.InterruptedException
	at com.mchange.v2.sql.SqlUtils.toSQLException(SqlUtils.java:106)
	at com.mchange.v2.sql.SqlUtils.toSQLException(SqlUtils.java:65)
	at com.mchange.v2.sql.SqlUtils.toSQLException(SqlUtils.java:62)
	at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.C3P0PooledConnectionPool.checkoutPooledConnection(C3P0PooledConnectionPool.java:531)
	at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.AbstractPoolBackedDataSource.getConnection(AbstractPoolBackedDataSource.java:128)
	at com.l2jfrozen.util.database.L2DatabaseFactory_c3p0.getConnection(L2DatabaseFactory_c3p0.java:147)
	at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.serverpackets.CharSelectInfo.loadCharacterSelectInfo(CharSelectInfo.java:234)
	at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.serverpackets.CharSelectInfo.<init>(CharSelectInfo.java:69)
	at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.thread.LoginServerThread.run(LoginServerThread.java:365)
Caused by: java.lang.InterruptedException
	at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
	at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.awaitAvailable(BasicResourcePool.java:1315)
	at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.prelimCheckoutResource(BasicResourcePool.java:557)
	at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.checkoutResource(BasicResourcePool.java:477)
	at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.C3P0PooledConnectionPool.checkoutPooledConnection(C3P0PooledConnectionPool.java:525)
	... 5 more
INFO  Disconnecting all players from the Server...
INFO  Saving all players data...

Putting things to null is, at best, pointless.

That

finally
        {
            CloseUtil.close(con);
            con = null;
        }

is also useless, since JDK7 you can use try-with-ressources statements (closing automatically opened ressources).

https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/essential/exceptions/tryResourceClose.html

Finally there isn't only a single issue, I count at least 5. And the InterruptedException comes while you try to shutdown server.

INFO  SIGTERM received. Shutting down NOW!

why acis still has sql connections < java 7 since you already know that?

about the issues its more indeed but i read 2-3 comments, one piece of advice stop using this pack will save you time and brain damage.

Example or never happened :) With such writting style, you get an error on aCis sources as far as I remember.

Edited by SweeTs

Why people likes used finally in try?

finnaly has other uses rather than only properly handling connection closing post java 7.

try

{

return null;

}

finally

{

//code

}

Edited by xxdem

finnaly has other uses rather than only properly handling connection closing post java 7.

try

{

return null;

}

finally

{

//code

}

But not everywhere.

Dunno which rev or which part of the code you saw, but all connections are handled by try-with-ressources statements since... Years. I don't try-with-ressources PreparedStatement.

Edited by Tryskell

I am sorry I was not very clear here is an example of what I meant:

try (Connection con = L2DatabaseFactory.getInstance().getConnection())
{
       PreparedStatement statement = con.prepareStatement("blabla");

}

catch(Exeption e){}

this is the courent state of aCis

try (Connection con = L2DatabaseFactory.getInstance().getConnection();

PreparedStatement statement = con.prepareStatement("blabla"))
{
      // code

}

catch(Exeption e){}

this is what I believe should be more effective on handling the database connections

pros less code, better handle

- time to code it

if you want I can discuss with you in private about a reworked database connection, from small tests I did is faster, but faster does not meant always reliable, I am talking about the c3p0 library.

anything else send me a message cause I am out of topic. BB:)

I am sorry I was not very clear here is an example of what I meant:

{

}

catch(Exeption e){}

this is the courent state of aCis

try (Connection con = L2DatabaseFactory.getInstance().getConnection();

PreparedStatement statement = con.prepareStatement("blabla"))

{

// code

}

catch(Exeption e){}

this is what I believe should be more effective on handling the database connections

pros less code, better handle

- time to code it

if you want I can discuss with you in private about a reworked database connection, from small tests I did is faster, but faster does not meant always reliable, I am talking about the c3p0 library.

anything else send me a message cause I am out of topic. BB:)

you dont even know what you're talking about. At the point where you close the connection all its resources including ResultSets and Statements will close aswell.

you're wrong here, if you dont use statement.close(); result.close(); you have unclosed stuff running around, if you use it like my example and if you see tryskell's link you will see what I mean, and you dont have to use statement.close(); result.close(); on every sql connection

ps "At the point where you close the connection all its resources including ResultSets and Statements will close aswell."

if I close with

statement.close(); result.close();

or this exapmle:

{

}

catch(Exeption e){}

because only in first you are right but as I explained and plus is old way

ps I am not working on this more than 6 months now but I know what I am talking about

you're wrong here, if you dont use statement.close(); result.close(); you have unclosed stuff running around, if you use it like my example and if you see tryskell's link you will see what I mean, and you dont have to use statement.close(); result.close(); on every sql connection

ps "At the point where you close the connection all its resources including ResultSets and Statements will close aswell."

if I close with

statement.close(); result.close();

or this exapmle:

{

}

catch(Exeption e){}

because only in first you are right but as I explained and plus is old way

ps I am not working on this more than 6 months now but I know what I am talking about

you dont know shit lmao, con.close() will invoke closable.close to all closables that this connection object generated, at least as far as the database java and rdbms side are properly configured and coded. But in a project like aCis theres no doubt that thiats the case.

Edited by xxdem

After reading all these replies i will reconsider 3 times to open a topic in dev help if i stuck somewhere. That guy asks if it has unclosed connections due to rebirthmanager you guys ended up to solve what to use in general. Obviously that guy is a newbie , searching for help he doesnt get a shit of what are you guys talk about.

The answer has been given. He have to close the connection following actual structure or simply rework the connection. And then.. discussion has begun, which is nothing bad.

Edited by SweeTs

The answer has been given. He have to close the connection following actual structure or simply rework the connection. And then.. discussion has begun, which is nothing bad.

Well if i was an author i will just be like (?) what i got to do now.. Some people arent smart enought to get something quick, i guess if you end the chat here and repost his solution would be better. 

he actually must admit(but he wont) that he's wrong, I am right (there are alot of examples on google with better handle) and aCis lucks of a good SQL connection management actually its half code done in try-with-resources and plus a better DatabaseFactory management can be achieved as I prementioned with changing c3p0 jar, the aCis guys can make their tests and see what I am talking about.