4Gamers

At least TvT is better on Dorn.

People get to kill each other fast instead of becoming Colombus exploring the map with hopes of finding natives to kill.

yes this server is great and support him but i cant  play here i dont have time on it  but big GL i was in game and i see on all zones where i was see tons of ppl 3k is without fake guys :)

and one Question on admins/GM will in future second project?

yes this server is great and support him but i cant  play here i dont have time on it  but big GL i was in game and i see on all zones where i was see tons of ppl 3k is without fake guys :)

and one Question on admins/GM will in future second project?

yes there are more projects coming but not related to similar rates , server is built to last years 

yes there are more projects coming but not related to similar rates , server is built to last years 

and about votereward is on this server? because arent active toplist or? i mean hopzone topzone l2j brasil network

Can i give u some suggestions?

On tvt when player is respawned after death make him full hp mp. Now if u die u are spawned with 4000 hp and mana left when u die . If enemy team are on ur spawn u die in 1 sec Cuz low life and no cp and no mp. Also maybe give reward 5-10 donate coin instead of 100k witch are useless .

One more thing .... battle roar doesnt heal if u have improve condition. It should heal an amount of hp

One more thing .... battle roar doesnt heal if u have improve condition. It should heal an amount of hp

thats not bug :poker face:

//edit

@up upload on imgur.com, cuz we can't see :D

Edited by AlmostGood

We are creating new chat for International players:

-Trade chat will be named: ENG ( English global chat only , does not let Russian character to write )

-TvT will be transformed into TvT 2 teams and TvT 3 teams
-TvT Spawn protection will be added 5 - 8 seconds
-TvT Bug where players after event cannot move ( Fixed )
-TvT Limit 120v120 increased to 250v250

Edited by 4Gamers

and u dont know that think u need 2-3 pts for instances )))))))))))))))))))

gl with full of ruskie piece of shit 

This guy 1k+ posts only with bullshiting ))))) or that guy pays u good or u are ultra idiot. Im amazed people like u shouldnt have a place in this forum doing what u do 24/24.