4Gamers

Give to it a little bit more of my time and is a server that worth to join

didin't expect this coming out.

L2 Dorn is good and if staff can convince me that server will last i will join too aswell

I will probably join, the thing is that finding a CP or International Clan in a Russian based server (80% of the population is Russian since the project was advertised on RU sites mostly and the DEVs are Russian themselves) is hard as hell.

If anyone is willing to create an International Clan or english speaking CP, leave me a PM here on MxC.

I will probably join, the thing is that finding a CP or International Clan in a Russian based server (80% of the population is Russian since the project was advertised on RU sites mostly and the DEVs are Russian themselves) is hard as hell.

If anyone is willing to create an International Clan or english speaking CP, leave me a PM here on MxC.

hold on, its not like u think , im serious , int people are not chatty, wait till start of server and u will see the int community

we even had to make BR translation on website, cause of brasilians, the community : 65% Slavi languages  , everyone else are Int

This is top countries, i cant show the numbers since if competition with other server ( i will make it public after we opened, if your intrested i can show via skype EST.REF )

1891de423514e8a49ee584631789ba23.png

Edited by 4Gamers

Is it worth to try ? Looks better than redmption

I was on beta and seemed nice . They have good online even in beta 150+ and some cool design on web etc. It showws that they invested in this project . What i dont like on the other hand are features . For a x50 server to have : 1 hour buff , 1 subclass cost 50kk, forgoten scrols u need to farm them cuz they arent auto learn , proffesions are expensive 25kk 3rd proff , safe + 3 , no cat buff no poney no dwarf no chant of protection and if u buy the buffs from offline buffers are 10 mins witch are kinda useless at farm at least . Was hoping for a eu mid rate but then again its his server and he decides the features . ive suggested to add forgoten scrolls for adena but he reffused probably cuz they are at donate

Edited by Quad

I was on beta and seemed nice . They have good online even in beta 150+ and some cool design on web etc. It showws that they invested in this project . What i dont like on the other hand are features . For a x50 server to have : 1 hour buff , 1 subclass cost 50kk, forgoten scrols u need to farm them cuz they arent auto learn , proffesions are expensive 25kk 3rd proff , safe + 3 , no cat buff no poney no dwarf no chant of protection and if u buy the buffs from offline buffers are 10 mins witch are kinda useless at farm at least . Was hoping for a eu mid rate but then again its his server and he decides the features . ive suggested to add forgoten scrolls for adena but he reffused probably cuz they are at donate

About buffs you spoke, we should have great online and one of incomes for player is creating an buffer, also buffer becomes important in cp's since the need of Buffs like ( Chant of protetion, Cat, Seraphim, berserker , dwarf buffs etc ). In average Mid Rate server theese classes are unimportant and people dont play them alot cause its hard to find party & most buffs are availible via panel, but thats not the only reason theese limits will balance out the PvP's & Clan Fights, we're not talking about 1 hit nukes.

About Proffesion cost, we brought down the cost, we had players doing some tests for us and we tried to find the adena earned per hour & lowered the cost, if i remember correctly, one person made 250kk adena ( Without PA ) little less than hour.

About Books, i agree with you and me personally im on your side ( about books ) , i will bring this topic up again and try to convince team , we're 3 man admin team that makes the decision and both guys are old facion HARDCORE RU players.

Chat protection from offline buffer = 20 min

Edited by 4Gamers

About buffs you spoke, we should have great online and one of incomes for player is creating an buffer, also buffer becomes important in cp's since the need of Buffs like ( Chant of protetion, Cat, Seraphim, berserker , dwarf buffs etc ). In average Mid Rate server theese classes are unimportant and people dont play them alot cause its hard to find party & most buffs are availible via panel, but thats not the only reason theese limits will balance out the PvP's & Clan Fights, we're not talking about 1 hit nukes.

About Proffesion cost, we brought down the cost, we had players doing some tests for us and we tried to find the adena earned per hour & lowered the cost, if i remember correctly, one person made 250kk adena ( Without PA ) little less than hour.

About Books, i agree with you and me personally im on your side ( about books ) , i will bring this topic up again and try to convince team , we're 3 man admin team that makes the decision and both guys are old facion HARDCORE RU players.

Chat protection from offline buffer = 20 min

200kk per h omg so newbie...

5-6b per h is normal farm

9368df32ebe5650d577b1215b6709104.png

I just leave it here for those who wonder whats the online going to be ( May 5th till may 30th - Newest statistics i will reveal after opening , its cause of competition with other servers)

- Today we're going to make option to Connect your Master Account + Character protection SMS bind ( we will pay the excpenses , for you it will be for free )
- Today Google/Yandex/FB & VK advertisements are going up
- Today we're setting up proxies 2x EU/ 2 x RU/ 2-3 x US/ 1 x Australia ( this is to reduce pings for players, ingame command .ping will show exact ms speed you got, if its too high change server till it will be smooth )

PS: Start gathering your CP's , for those who dont have CP find your self on forums, people are getting quite active

CREATIVITY WITH L2DORN CAN BE VIEWED CLICK HERE

e2ef0c09a884.jpg

Edited by 4Gamers

I hope that u convince ur gm team at least to add forgoten scrolls with adena if not autolearn . Why ? some classes become very weak without . Paladin without fi and phoenix . Sk without sos etc . At least add them for adena so ppl can buy what they need . Like i said 10-20kk book seems resonable price .

Also on the other hand 1 subclass 50 mil is kinda expensive . Maybeake all quest 50kk

I hope that u convince ur gm team at least to add forgoten scrolls with adena if not autolearn . Why ? some classes become very weak without . Paladin without fi and phoenix . Sk without sos etc . At least add them for adena so ppl can buy what they need . Like i said 10-20kk book seems resonable price .

Also on the other hand 1 subclass 50 mil is kinda expensive . Maybeake all quest 50kk

lol its mid rate u can make 9000000000000 chars lvl 78 for zaken and drop that books 

omg u are rly funny kid xD

u think im funny, but after when u see my adena, u start talking "gm frand" 
Edited by AchYlek