4Gamers

Never noticed that duelist can crit ^^ - Even tho duelist guides are mostly about cat p atk buff.

Lemme get this straight...you are "fixing" your classes and skills based on what? Random Google Guides?

Hello Guys,

I recommend everyone to join L2Dorn!

I tested many classes, very balanced - no OP classes, good system, very nice features and also great community.

Staff with experience - they know exactly what they do!

You will not regret it, join now and be part of one of the best upcoming mid rate pvp server. Hope to see you ingame, my friends.

If u didnt know, at the moment there is discount on donations, use your chance now!

Best regards,

Simplex

I still got no explanation, if there's any... If im an angry person or not is my problem after all... 

its "Before" i guess thats what u mean.

l2wiki.com for u, and i quote

Counter Critical For 20 minutes, increases the target's P. Def. against Critical by 30%. When the target receives an attack above a certain amount of damage, increases Critical Damage of standard melee attack for 8 seconds.

Chant of Protection - DoomcryerFor 20 minutes, decreases Critical Damage received by a party member by 30%.Doomcryer

CC gives 100% critical damage of STANDARD melee attacks.

2015 and ppl doesn't know how critical attack system works?

Hang on...I remember this "GoldFish" guy

He was a GM from old Tales Isn't It? I remember him insulting his own players long time ago :poker face:

Edited by TigrisTheRipper

CC gives 100% critical damage of STANDARD melee attacks.

2015 and ppl doesn't know how critical attack system works?

Hang on...I remember this "GoldFish" guy

He was a GM from old Tales Isn't It? I remember him insulting his own players long time ago :poker face:

he was gm at conflict 

Right now it's an calm before storm , Players are getting to prepared. Team is double - tripple checking everything on server, lots of nervwrecking moments, pretty soon we will find out if our seeds are showing the results that we excpected.

I see Russian texts everywhere even i have changed language to English. Cant u put "FULL" English patch?

its mutlilanguage

we will change english to default language for opening

to change language follow instructions:

1. to change client language --> options --> System/audio --> interface select ENGLISH and press APPLY , your screen might freeze for 10 seconds

2. after you did that type in command .cfg --> ENG --> language : ENGLISH --> after that relog and enter game again , this will change server side language

thats how you can get full english, some russians are using : Client English and Russian text, other again use full RU

Why there are so much RU people on forum? Its cause we are advertising from 1 community and russian people started moving on forums month before server opened. ( GOHA ) , Traffic results are actually showing: 40% Euro/US and 60% Slavi players ( SNG countries ). looking at donations we made at preorder its same results. ENG players are bit spooked by ru community and they wait for opening. ( also we started advertising on EU spots too late ).

Questions about what source we have, we are using RU source that has been written from OFF to L2J.

Edited by 4Gamers

Can u have that happened? Change chat restriction. What I mean is that a player can use RU alphabet in "PM/Clan/Ally/Party" but cant in "All/Shout/Trade" channel.

so they will start write russians w/o azbuka, big deal.