classic [L2Off] L2Cartel

DBSK

We are very glad having such a great support from Stalone !  :not bad:

This guy hacked server right?

And what do you expect now? For people to joing ur? How dumb are you son i wouldnt join that shit tier server from yours if you give me 10 millions, cause i know what kind of inbreed asshole his admin is.

Enyor ur hacking, but thanks for making advertise on forum, so i know which server to avoide.

Typical euro scum, greek, worse than gypsies mates.

Edited by papa123

Also u know server is good when you have so many haters on these pages, look at these 2 week server admins, trying to tell people its bad server.

Server is great, no bots around, atelast 4k online, much pvp action.

Only problem was hacking and ddosing from these jelous inbreeds, but i think that will be over tonight.

ddos and hack is exactly what stalone was doing until now and he keep doing it on every new mid rate server, but you keep playing on his server so why you blame others? get real son.  :okey:

Edited by Davidakos

L2Cartel wanst hacked because it was a bad server or something, it got hacked because of the tactics used by its owners.

Whoever did this, can you please do it on their other servers too?

Edited by ZaNteR

ddos and hack is exactly what stalone was doing until now and he keep doing it on every new mid rate server, but you keep playing on his server so why you blame others? get real son.  :okey:

lol yes :D , this guy is disoriented and confused :gusta:

top my ass, u zoomed too much cuz whole giran was empty cuz no more ppl on server, take a look near oly manager, empty server as fck.

seems you failed mucho ))

Edited by Davidakos