L2Jxtend **customs Made Simple**

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently working on a management software for the Greek army so I have absolutely no time for this. New updates along with the Android app after 19th of May. The released version is still stable.

Thanks for understanding.

I'm currently working on a management software for the Greek army so I have absolutely no time for this. New updates along with the Android app after 19th of May. The released version is still stable.

Thanks for understanding.

np w8ing for update.

Suggestion -> U could add readme file with info about each impl?, for example modifier like mobsdamage 50 mean? +50%  damage?

bad way of thinking but ok its your work

you have done other works on the past so you know better

as I said dead again... he starts something and then "i will come back"

and why the hell Greek army I am going to change country after this

as I said dead again... he starts something and then "i will come back"

and why the hell Greek army I am going to change country after this

Go back to your cave you unskilled crap-head, please do that. (Or try a little bit more to sell my augment system, using even my own video, huh. But don't worry, i added a tag on the video. Go edit some booleans with your friend AbsolutePower please, that's the only thing you guys are capable of.)

Edited by An4rchy

Go back to your cave you unskilled crap-head, please do that. (Or try a little bit more to sell my augment system, using even my own video, huh. But don't worry, i added a tag on the video. Go edit some booleans with your friend AbsolutePower please, that's the only thing you guys are capable of.)

Not Only he seling and fully backdoored files for 100 Euros and people still buying from this unskilled person  :dat:   :troll:

heey wtf? i did not sell anything! :S wtf?

heey wtf? i did not sell anything! :S wtf?

As Anarchy said, crap-head. Anarchy is referring to NightWolf about the crappy pack that he sells.

By the way, all of you are against Elfocrash but NightWolf's pack has all the codes of Elfocrash, DAMN.

Edited by Devlin

@AbsolutePower

I did not accuse you of selling anything, read again.

As Anarchy said, crap-head. Anarchy is referring to NightWolf about the crappy pack that he sells.

By the way, all of you are against Elfocrash but NightWolf's pack has all the codes of Elfocrash, DAMN.

I just wait for Nightw0lf to make a reply so i can post something funny :)

@AbsolutePower

I did not accuse you of selling anything, read again.

I just wait for Nightw0lf to make a reply so i can post something funny :)

k my bad.

As i said i have too much shit going on at once that's why i cannot engage to this for now.

At 19th of may (Approx 2 weeks) i'm getting one month off army as a honor for several things like the software i'm making for them and some perfect shots on the shooting field)

In that month i will continue the project and the application. This is not over. This just started.

Also i am coding some other Android app to publish at the end of the month on Google Play so i don't have time for xtend for now but once im back i will.

Stay tuned cuz cool things are coming.

Last but not least, Nightwolf please make the forum an honor and request a ban for yourself.