Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know there will be separate patches for the projects themselves and difference packages inside the jar for every pack in the form of mods.acis or mods.l2jsunrise .

If you are planning larger project you could make it in 3 parts:

1. Patch - everything in there would be different depending on the pack

2. Interface connecting patch with core

3. Core - the same for all packs

Posted (edited)
On 3/26/2015 at 9:44 PM, vampir said:

If you are planning larger project you could make it in 3 parts:

1. Patch - everything in there would be different depending on the pack

2. Interface connecting patch with core

3. Core - the same for all packs

Edited by Howl3r
Posted

The Main.init() makes sense, but why no listener for the rest ?

What else do you need mate? I probably don't understand the question in the way you say it.

Posted (edited)

I'm not familiar with aCis, but your current v1.0 version would require a one liner patch in scripts.cfg on L2J : a new DP scripts in scripts.cfg

 

E.g this :

Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java
===================================================================
--- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java	(revision 1)
+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java	(working copy)
@@ -14,6 +14,8 @@
  */
 package net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance;
 
+import eu.elfocrash.mods.acis.PvpColor;
+
 import java.sql.Connection;
 import java.sql.PreparedStatement;
 import java.sql.ResultSet;
@@ -4232,6 +4234,7 @@
 				
 				// Send UserInfo packet to attacker with its Karma and PK Counter
 				sendPacket(new UserInfo(this));
+				PvpColor.updateColor(this);
 			}
 		}
 		// Otherwise, killer is considered as a PKer.

Could be adressed with a listener (and I bet aCis does have that too), e.g for L2J

	@RegisterEvent(EventType.ON_PLAYER_PK_CHANGED)
	@RegisterType(ListenerRegisterType.GLOBAL_PLAYERS)
	public void OnPlayerPKChanged(OnPlayerPKChanged event)
	{
		PvpColor.updateColor(event.getActiveChar());
	}

Etc... Just saying I would have done it differently actually.

Edited by Sdw
Posted

I'm not familiar with aCis, but your current v1.0 version would require a one liner patch in scripts.cfg on L2J : a new DP scripts in scripts.cfg

 

E.g this :

Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java
===================================================================
--- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java	(revision 1)
+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java	(working copy)
@@ -14,6 +14,8 @@
  */
 package net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance;
 
+import eu.elfocrash.mods.acis.PvpColor;
+
 import java.sql.Connection;
 import java.sql.PreparedStatement;
 import java.sql.ResultSet;
@@ -4232,6 +4234,7 @@
 				
 				// Send UserInfo packet to attacker with its Karma and PK Counter
 				sendPacket(new UserInfo(this));
+				PvpColor.updateColor(this);
 			}
 		}
 		// Otherwise, killer is considered as a PKer.

Could be adressed with a listener (and I bet aCis does have that too), e.g for L2J

	@RegisterEvent(EventType.ON_PLAYER_PK_CHANGED)
	@RegisterType(ListenerRegisterType.GLOBAL_PLAYERS)
	public void OnPlayerPKChanged(OnPlayerPKChanged event)
	{
		PvpColor.updateColor(event.getActiveChar());
	}

Etc... Just saying I would have done it differently actually.

No acis does not have a listeners system. I am actually implementing one for the xtender though but no there is no listeners system for such things on aCis.

Posted

It would be better if you include the source if you want my opinion.
Nice to see you back in l2j but I was expecting something more interesting w/e keep it up.

Posted

It would be better if you include the source if you want my opinion.

Nice to see you back in l2j but I was expecting something more interesting w/e keep it up.

But you don't need the source either way. It's all configurable. There is a reason everything is summed up in a file. Cuz people like you or others try to mess with customs and break them.

You will be surprised with the amount of help topics we are going to save.

 

BTW Current development state:

PVP item reward

PVP skills reward

Voiced Command Support

 

All of these features are coded from scratch tested and commited.

We will publish the new version soon.

Posted (edited)

I was expecting something more interesting w/e keep it up.

It started yesterday, let's wait a bit before talking about it being interesting or not.

We have already finished a couple of small custom mods as 'examples' of how everything is going to work, 'bigger features' will come after we create a listener engine and complete the project structure.

 

As regards publicity, there would be no point in making a simple file (jar) for the customs, we could add everything directly into the source (and things like messing up with customs that Elfo mentioned would start happening >> help topics). However, you will find after the new rev update that the configs cover pretty much everything.

Edited by An4rchy
Posted

But you don't need the source either way. It's all configurable. There is a reason everything is summed up in a file. Cuz people like you or others try to mess with customs and break them.

You will be surprised with the amount of help topics we are going to save.

 

BTW Current development state:

PVP item reward

PVP skills reward

Voiced Command Support

 

All of these features are coded from scratch tested and commited.

We will publish the new version soon.

 

It started yesterday, let's wait a bit before talking about it being interesting or not.

We have already finished a couple of small custom mods as 'examples' of how everything is going to work, 'bigger features' will come after we create a listener engine and complete the project structure.

 

As regards publicity, there would be no point in making a simple file (jar) for the customs, we could add everything directly into the source (and things like messing up with customs that Elfo mentioned would start happening >> help topics). However, you will find after the new rev update that the configs cover pretty much everything.

bad way of thinking but ok its your work

you have done other works on the past so you know better

Posted

I hardly reply on topics, I do it only whenever I see something realy good. I am impressed with your idea and your work (even if its in initial stage) and I would like to see more features in it. Its very good for guys like me which we have small knowledge of java and coding, and even adapting code for newer versions.

I use aCis last rev, its a great project thanks to TK and his teams work but if you target for a custom server you have to put the custom features you need, most times custom shares is outdated and there is no support so you have to try hard if your knowledge is in low level (like me) to adapt it, or bother other people to give you advices. So this project/extender will be massive help for guys which work on aCis and want to make a Custom inclunding project for their servers.

 

Congrats and keep up.

 

Some features I'd like to see:

Configurable GrandBosses (for example: no quest for raid them, just buy an item and go there, and more flexible options about them)

Custom System for Augments (Maybe an easy configurable augment system, f.e. allowed item skills, cancel active buff effect on unequip and such)

Maybe some events (TvT, CtF etc)

Custom Siege configs (there is an addon I found in acis comunity and adapted for my needs, you can configure siege day and time for every castle seperately)

 

And dont think I ask these features for my needs and make my job, I already have some of them, I just giving an advice in what would be great and helpful for guys that will use this...

Posted

I hardly reply on topics, I do it only whenever I see something realy good. I am impressed with your idea and your work (even if its in initial stage) and I would like to see more features in it. Its very good for guys like me which we have small knowledge of java and coding, and even adapting code for newer versions.

I use aCis last rev, its a great project thanks to TK and his teams work but if you target for a custom server you have to put the custom features you need, most times custom shares is outdated and there is no support so you have to try hard if your knowledge is in low level (like me) to adapt it, or bother other people to give you advices. So this project/extender will be massive help for guys which work on aCis and want to make a Custom inclunding project for their servers.

 

Congrats and keep up.

 

Some features I'd like to see:

Configurable GrandBosses (for example: no quest for raid them, just buy an item and go there, and more flexible options about them)

Custom System for Augments (Maybe an easy configurable augment system, f.e. allowed item skills, cancel active buff effect on unequip and such)

Maybe some events (TvT, CtF etc)

Custom Siege configs (there is an addon I found in acis comunity and adapted for my needs, you can configure siege day and time for every castle seperately)

 

And dont think I ask these features for my needs and make my job, I already have some of them, I just giving an advice in what would be great and helpful for guys that will use this...

Thank you for your kind words. This is exactly what we aim for, have a full set of configurable custom modifications, any kind, which will be easy and useful for admins.

 

Most of the features you mentioned are probably going to be including as parts of a larger mods, thanks.

 

Also, i have to say i was surprised that you actually said you have small knowledge of coding. Most of the admins out there, (want to) believe and claim that they are the top developers, while they end up posting in l2j requests.

Posted

Thank you for your kind words. This is exactly what we aim for, have a full set of configurable custom modifications, any kind, which will be easy and useful for admins.

 

Most of the features you mentioned are probably going to be including as parts of a larger mods, thanks.

 

Also, i have to say i was surprised that you actually said you have small knowledge of coding. Most of the admins out there, (want to) believe and claim that they are the top developers, while they end up posting in l2j requests.

 

Then it will be great work. Good work results most times are succesful when you know what you are aiming and what you are targeting for.

 

I dont have a reason to think that I am a developer or a programmer. I work with l2j first for learn and then for doing my hobbie. I have pay lot times for developer services, or custom addons and most of times it didnt worth it.

I am not a kid to start lie "I code java from my 7" and such, I am 27 y/o and doing this as I said to have fun and fill my free hours with something productive, and IF at some point I will have a server project that I will like and I can see that it worth it to be online I may try it.

 

Anyway, keep up, and I wait for further updates and revisions. Thanks in advance for your work.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • Gothicc - use my discord name to scam ( .pufa ) all proofs sent to @Celestine and @Dragic
    • I am guessing  that u was trying to open the ActiveAnticheatCrypt file
    • ⚔️ LINEAGE II ETERNAL SIN — ATHENA x45 ⚔️ 🔥 CLASSIC INTERLUDE • L2OFF 🔥 Old-school soul. Modern battlefield. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🔥 OFFICIAL GRAND OPENING 📅 31 OCTOBER 2026 🕖 19:00 GMT+2 Prepare your character. Gather your clan. The battle for Athena begins. 🌐 WEBSITE https://eternalsinl2.com/ 👤 REGISTER / ACCOUNT PANEL https://eternalsinl2.com/ucp/ ⬇️ DOWNLOAD & CONNECT https://eternalsinl2.com/connect.php 🎁 VOTE & CLAIM REWARD https://eternalsinl2.com/vote/ 💬 DISCORD https://discord.gg/GBwZwxeUWD ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⚔️ ATHENA x45 — SERVER RATES ⭐ Experience: x45 ⭐ Skill Points: x55 💰 Adena: x200 💎 Spoil: x25 🔴 Seal Stones: x5 🎁 General Drop: x1 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✨ ENCHANT SYSTEM 🔸 Safe Enchant: +3 🔸 Maximum Weapon: +20 🔸 Maximum Armor: +8 🔸 Warrior Weapon Enchant Rate: 60% 🔸 Magic Weapon Enchant Rate: 45% A familiar Interlude enchant system with enough progression to keep both farming and PvP meaningful. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 💰 ECONOMY & PROGRESSION Athena x45 features a custom progression economy built around several important currencies and materials: 💎 Ancient Adena 🩸 Blood of Chaos 🔴 Red Seal Stones 🔵 Blue Seal Stones 🟢 Green Seal Stones Seal Stones obtained through Mithril Mines provide one of the main Ancient Adena progression paths. Blood of Chaos is an important material obtained through custom farming and spoil content. It is also used for the S-Grade Special Ability system. 🛒 General shops provide equipment up to B Grade. ⚔️ A-Grade Weapons and Armor are available through the Merchant using Adena + Ancient Adena. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🛡️ S-GRADE SPECIAL ABILITIES Obtaining S Grade is not the end of your equipment progression. Athena introduces an expanded S-Grade equipment system where S-Grade armor can receive custom Special Abilities. Example: ⚔️ Draconic Leather Armor — Assassin Blood of Chaos plays an important role in unlocking these upgrades. Build your equipment around your character and continue improving it through Athena's endgame progression. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⚔️ ANCIENT WEAPONS & ENDGAME EQUIPMENT Customized Raid Bosses provide access to additional endgame progression: ⚔️ Ancient Weapons 🛡️ Eternal Equipment 👑 Epic Equipment 💎 Additional progression materials Customized Raid Bosses around Mithril Mines can reward Ancient Weapons and other valuable progression items. Eternal and Epic Armor are connected to Grand Boss endgame progression, with Epic Armor available at a low drop chance. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🌍 CUSTOM FARMING & PvP ZONES ⛏️ MITHRIL MINES ENTRANCE Recommended Level: 61–74 / 65–75 Farm: 🟢 Green Seal Stones 🔵 Blue Seal Stones Begin your Seal Stone and Ancient Adena progression before moving deeper into the custom farming areas. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🔥 IMPERIAL TOMB — CHAOTIC Recommended Level: 72–78 ⚔️ FARM + PvP ZONE Monsters can drop: ⚔️ S-Grade Weapons 🩸 Blood of Chaos Imperial Tomb is one of Athena's primary S-Grade Weapon farming locations. Karma players do not drop their items when killed inside the configured Chaotic rooms. Farm, fight and defend your territory. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🌋 FORGE OF THE GODS ⚔️ S-GRADE FARMING ZONE Forge of the Gods provides another progression route for: ⚔️ S-Grade Weapons Unlike Imperial Tomb, Forge of the Gods is not configured as a Chaotic PvP zone. Choose your preferred farming route. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 💎 MITHRIL MINES CENTER Recommended Level: 74–78 Farm: 🟢 Green Seal Stones 🔵 Blue Seal Stones 🔴 Red Seal Stones 🩸 Blood of Chaos through Spoil A major progression area for players preparing for Athena's endgame content. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 👹 MITHRIL MINES GROUNDS Recommended Level: 74–78 Continue your Seal Stone progression and challenge customized Level 80 Raid Bosses. Including: ⚔️ Thief Kelbar ⚔️ Anakim ⚔️ Lilith ⚔️ And more... These bosses form part of Athena's Ancient Weapon and endgame progression. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🎉 DAILY EVENTS 🎃 SQUASH EVENT Daily activity at Primeval Isle. Hunt event targets using the special event weapon and collect Event Medals. 🍉 WATERMELON EVENT Watermelons spawn around the event area and provide additional Event Medals. 🎁 EVENT REWARDS Exchange your Event Medals for rewards including: ✨ Blessed Enchant Weapon Scrolls ✨ Blessed Enchant Armor Scrolls ✨ Subclass Certifications ✨ Additional Event Rewards ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✨ BUFFER SYSTEM Athena's buffer has been designed without completely replacing traditional support classes. Important support classes remain relevant, including: • Hierophant • Sword Muse • Eva Saint • Spectral Dancer • Shillen Saint • Doomcryer ⚡ EXOUSIA BUFFER Available Prophecies: 🔥 Prophecy of Fire 🌊 Prophecy of Water 💨 Prophecy of Wind ⚡ Chant of Victory Available through the Ancient Adena economy. ✨ 24 Buff Slots ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🏆 SUBCLASS • NOBLESSE • OLYMPIAD 🔸 Subclass Quest: REQUIRED 🔸 Noblesse Quest: REQUIRED 🔸 Olympiad: Monthly Heroes Athena keeps important Classic Interlude character progression relevant alongside its custom systems. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 💎 VIP SYSTEM — LEVEL 1 TO 7 Athena includes a complete 7-Level VIP progression system. VIP 1 ➜ VIP 2 ➜ VIP 3 ➜ VIP 4 ➜ VIP 5 ➜ VIP 6 ➜ VIP 7 Players progressively build their VIP status using VIP Points. This provides an additional long-term progression path alongside normal character and equipment progression. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🛒 L2STORE Athena features an integrated L2Store system, providing access to custom store content directly through its dedicated in-game interface. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⚙️ GENERAL SERVER FEATURES ✔️ Classic Interlude ✔️ L2OFF Server ✔️ 24 Buff Slots ✔️ Auto Learn Skills ✔️ Offline Shop System ✔️ Offline Buff Shop System ✔️ L2Store ✔️ VIP Level 1–7 ✔️ VIP Points Progression ✔️ Custom Farming Zones ✔️ Custom PvP Zones ✔️ Custom Raid Bosses ✔️ S-Grade Special Abilities ✔️ Ancient Weapons ✔️ Eternal / Epic Equipment Progression ✔️ Daily Events ✔️ Long-Term Character Progression ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🎁 VOTE & CLAIM REWARD SYSTEM Support Eternal Sin on HopZone and receive an exclusive: ✨ 12-HOUR BONUS RUNE ✨ The Rune provides progression bonuses including: 🔥 EXP Bonus 🔥 SP Bonus 💰 Adena Bonus 💎 Spoil Bonus 🔴 Seal Stones Bonus HOW TO CLAIM 1️⃣ Visit the Eternal Sin Vote page 2️⃣ Vote for Athena x45 on HopZone 3️⃣ Login with your Eternal Sin account 4️⃣ Select your character 5️⃣ Press CHECK VOTE & CLAIM REWARD 6️⃣ If your character is currently online, relog to receive the reward The system includes vote/IP protection to prevent multiple rewards from the same eligible vote. 🎁 VOTE & CLAIM YOUR REWARD: https://eternalsinl2.com/vote/ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🚀 HOW TO JOIN ATHENA x45 1️⃣ DOWNLOAD Download the Classic Interlude Client. 2️⃣ INSTALL Download and install the Athena Patch. 3️⃣ CREATE ACCOUNT Create your Eternal Sin account through our Account Panel. 4️⃣ ENTER ATHENA Launch the game, login and begin your journey. ⬇️ DOWNLOAD & CONNECT https://eternalsinl2.com/connect.php 👤 CREATE ACCOUNT https://eternalsinl2.com/ucp/ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⚔️ THE BATTLE FOR ATHENA BEGINS ⚔️ 🔥 31 OCTOBER 2026 • 19:00 GMT+2 🔥 Build your character. Prepare your clan. Control the farming zones. Challenge the Raid Bosses. Fight for Olympiad. Dominate Athena. 🔥 PREPARE YOUR TEAM NOW 🔥 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🌐 WEBSITE https://eternalsinl2.com/ 👤 REGISTER / ACCOUNT PANEL https://eternalsinl2.com/ucp/ ⬇️ DOWNLOAD & CONNECT https://eternalsinl2.com/connect.php 🎁 VOTE & CLAIM 12-HOUR BONUS RUNE https://eternalsinl2.com/vote/ 💬 DISCORD https://discord.gg/GBwZwxeUWD ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⚔️ LINEAGE II ETERNAL SIN — ATHENA x45 ⚔️ Old-school soul. Modern battlefield.
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..