L2Tower Lameguard Bypass

Szakalaka

Szakalaka, while you are developing your own antibot cracking other people's work would not do you any good ;)

its not cracking. Memory modification during runtime is completly legal, thats how bots work. I do not dump/modify files

Edited by Szakalaka

its not cracking. Memory modification during runtime is completly legal, thats how bots work. I do not dump/modify files

hello, was wondering am i right about smart cryptor itself, it run in memmory processor without any cryption ? so this decrypted data could be easly retrived back(as dump) same as it was or it would be in some bad format?If so could the data be copied when the archive itself get decrypted by game, but still not loaded in core memmory?  And also the game can decrypt game files, that means the .dll that mumu made for smart crypt, have a decryption key in them so it could be used too for decrypt ?

would you be so kind and tell me step by step how you make it work? This time I am able to log in but on the character choice I am getting DC. I would really apprieciate some help ;)

first you need read first topic http://prntscr.com/6l5sh4

run l2>start szaka.exe>paste key>press connect/initualize> start l2> login to char select screen> in szaka press PRESCAN PROCESS LIS>> press fix selected and then inject l2tover in to proces gl

so download extreme injector set there l2bin process and lame.dll  and click inject. ez 

bC5kMr9.png

I have download the extreme injector 3.3 and I press the select button and i cant find the l2.bin then i write in box "l2.bin" but nothing.... what i must do to put the l2.bin at process??

I have download the extreme injector 3.3 and I press the select button and i cant find the l2.bin then i write in box "l2.bin" but nothing.... what i must do to put the l2.bin at process??

run it as admin

click select > window list and find l2

if no work download another version