L2JSunrise Customized L2JServer Server Files 

its instant, if i am online. Please contact me on skype -> mrnevermore1

No, you are wrong my friend.

And i dont remember you id/name, talk to me on skype, if you still want to solve this problem

I speak with you on Skype but you dont answer ....

I speak with you on Skype but you dont answer ....

Would be available tommorow. I will reply to you and sorry for the delay

Good luck with your sales. Skilled and trusted selller!

Thanks for your kind words!

12112482_1681220645448867_21269024910498

Our new website is almost finished.

Will support online real time support/contact.
Video of quests proving that works retail like.
Information for each and every feature of l2jsunrise.
Additional information for each plan
Useful information
Clear and nice interface
And more

About l2jsunrise our community is still growing, 20 days before there was 56 upgraded users, and today we count more than 62.

Edited by `NeverMore

12112482_1681220645448867_21269024910498

Our new website is almost finished.

Will support online real time support/contact.

Video of quests proving that works retail like.

Information for each and every feature of l2jsunrise.

Additional information for each plan

Useful information

Clear and nice interface

And more

About l2jsunrise our community is still growing, 20 days before there was 56 upgraded users, and today we count more than 62.

Biggest scam in past month basically

gj your managed to take people money

why so?

We are in the end of 2015

No one is opening project's with classic l2j that we well know have not fixed right even movement's and auto hits

now we have there a kid that use that classic l2j that in front of even a bugged fandc pack is a 0, adding some htmls and want make us belive he sell 50 packs monthly (that is a big amount of money if is true)

now let's say that his words are true

basically 50 people buy a pack that is a clean l2j with some htmls and a nexus event engine (events that was funny in 2010-2011) that is totally bug since is a leacked stealed nexus.

Should i even reply? No, we've said the same and the same things milion times.

Through the history, mxc members know reunion/sunrise haters. Its not even funny anymore.

In the past i was replying to you , making you look silly and rediculus each time.

But this time i will not.

Edited by `NeverMore

Should i even reply? No, we've said the same and the same things milion times.

Through the history, mxc members know reunion/sunrise haters. Its not even funny anymore.

In the past i was replying to you , making you look silly and rediculus each time.

But this time i will not.

Yhea you are the good guy and i'm the bad guy

Just sayng, we had in italy (italian server only are just 1 every 1 year but are really croweded) and we had in 2014 an italian server with your "fixed" pack

Let me tell a story

since italians server only appars only once in a year or almost they usally last 2 years at minium

the last server was using your packet and lasted 20 days

want to know why?

Stuns that don't get removed by hits (Whoa even l2j clean have it fixed)

Crash in every instance raid bosses (ofc pc of all people fault isn't it)

Any kind of rush don't bring at side/back of enemy

No directional damage (if i hit from behind i should hit more no matter my class or hit or auto hit)

buggy nexus event engine (gj you stealed one you putted it and it's working like 20%)

Freya doesn't even work (WE ARE IN 2015 WAKE UP FELLA)

antharas and valakas droplist totally wrong

Geodata? should i call geodata that trash you putted in your pack?

Pride Of Kamael Enchanted to m.atk should NOT give bonuses if you wear something different then a rapier (OFC NOT FIXED)

Daggers damage formula by pack default is something would make even hitler ressuct from the grave and die again laughing

Combo rush are ofc not fixed

Macro for delay OFC not fixed

Macro for don't use auto hit after did a skill OFC not fixed

a weird bug about summons on events that i don't even remember correctly but was hilarius

Insane Crusher totally broken (but c'mon that is easy to fix)

Skills that should do damage if they are alredy casted by 60% and enemy turn the corner (hide behind a wall) NOT FIXED

Should i continue my beloved "DEV"?

Come on legenkay , you was never our user/customer ( i confirm that ) , you propably got the free version which is full of bugs and you try to trashtalk about sunrise.

Or even if you didnt use the free user, you never had account on our forum's so you can use the full power of sunrise's project.

Not to mention that back on 2014 you are talking for 600+ revs back. 

This means that the sources  L2J sunrise are completely bugged? So we scammed?  :'(

Just test on our files what he mentions, and you will realise he is a trashtalker ;)

Dont wanna try to convince you, i am just telling you to try it on your own.

Also there is no, scam , word for sunrise, since even if you find a bug we fix it in the next 24 hours.

Edited by `NeverMore

Yhea you are the good guy and i'm the bad guy

Just sayng, we had in italy (italian server only are just 1 every 1 year but are really croweded) (..)

To be honest you could have put anything on your long list of bugs but without any proof none of them are valid; and since you're actually talking about a server from the past you should have realised that since then many things may have changed. Can you name just ONE project that was perfect from the start? That's why we use word 'revisions' which idicate improvement.

When have you tested the current Sunrise files?

I will be fair here and say that you're of course entitled to your opinion. However, since you're clearly trying to discredit NeverMore I would ask you to provide some kind of proof. If I would call your posts 'bitching' I don't thing that I would be exaggerating.

L2J Sunrise is a very solid H5 project. It's price:quality:support ratio is second to none. Test server is available for those who want to check thing out.

I simply don't get some people.

Edited by Sybar