L2JSunrise Customized L2JServer Server Files 

If you would like to test how L2J Sunrise server looks like in an open beta environment I can invite you to test Dwarven Manufacture. I'm unable to grant everyone GM status to freely roam through the world, but at least you will see how L2J Sunrise files can be shaped.

Since you're all eager to test, which I completely understand, please feel free to advise me on any bugs and issues :) I guess it's a little win-win situation for all people so passionate about Sunrise, whether in a positive or negative way :)

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/196136-dwarven-manufacture-multi-skill-low-rate-x3-open-beta/

I don't entirely understand why some people get so negative right of the bat; since projects like Sunrise do allow noobs (like me) and those who're more serious about L2J server business to host their own piece of Lineage 2. Which is a good thing, isn't it?

Anyway, flame, comment or love all you want... discussion breeds innovation after all :)

Edited by Sybar

He doesn't give us IP for test server yet... :) :) :) :)

He did post it but i don't think it's online you should contact him first to make it online if want test server.

Oh then i have to follow them i guess  :okey:

Here's the test's server ip -> 85.72.173.33. If you cant connect means that test server is offline, ( since from rules, it has not to be 24/7 online ).

Drop me a pm and i will open it asap!

no interest of testing, when it doesn't have to do with sunrise? :D

whatever, i like the fact, that i am receiving skype pm's for sunrise, saying they want to test server, even if there are negative feedbacks just

because they knowing the situation that is happening on mxc.

really good for me, that this legenkay trashtalk for everyone on this forum, and everyone knows him as the clown.

whatever ontopic, and about sunrise.

the project is growing.... 5 new users joined sunrise recently 

who have doubts can drop me a pm ;)

Ofc i didin't test last revision all the bug i said are fixed and bla bla bla bla

but for who want to buy (LOOOOOL)

test this :

Stuns that don't get removed by hits (Whoa even l2j clean have it fixed)

Crash in every instance raid bosses (ofc pc of all people fault isn't it)

Any kind of rush don't bring at side/back of enemy

No directional damage (if i hit from behind i should hit more no matter my class or hit or auto hit)

buggy nexus event engine (gj you stealed one you putted it and it's working like 20%)

Freya doesn't even work (WE ARE IN 2015 WAKE UP FELLA)

antharas and valakas droplist totally wrong

Geodata? should i call geodata that trash you putted in your pack?

Pride Of Kamael Enchanted to m.atk should NOT give bonuses if you wear something different then a rapier (OFC NOT FIXED)

Daggers damage formula by pack default is something would make even hitler ressuct from the grave and die again laughing

Combo rush are ofc not fixed

Macro for delay OFC not fixed

Macro for don't use auto hit after did a skill OFC not fixed

a weird bug about summons on events that i don't even remember correctly but was hilarius

Insane Crusher totally broken (but c'mon that is easy to fix)

Skills that should do damage if they are alredy casted by 60% and enemy turn the corner (hide behind a wall) NOT FIXED

(i reported them 1 year ago and they are not fixed even in last revision, have fun)

No rushe's between char's as offy

No shadow steps as offy

No skills that can by pass objects (like insane crusher)

No directional damage (hit people form side or back should increse your damage)

Pride of kamael freaking bugged

Disarm and weapon blocked if they land when the enemy is doing a skill you will take a full damage anyway (LOL?)

If the you are casting a skill and the enemy hide behind a geodata your skills will be interrupted no matter what (LOL? if skills is 70% casted have to land anyway)

Rushes don't bring at enemy backs

Bluff don't have all 3 effects that should have (or land all of them togheter or nothing)

Shield Bash don't have chance of removing target

Should i have to continue or you get that even the basic things (Skills) aren't working on your pack?

tumblr_nmf8fmkNNu1s389oyo6_500.gif

Yes if you want i can give you the first rev of l2jreunion to test the skill engine and then come here, and make an 100% legit review ;)

Also you said your opinion once, you dont have to remind us your childish behavior everyday by spamming on my topic.

Let people use their brain and make their choices.

44 sec

Make a video that work on your server and i will not do any negative comment again

Edited by legendkay

Ofc someone who wanna buy something and have some brain, will test all this basic things...

And that's exactly what i am forcing my upcoming users to do, since i have nothing to afraid of ;)

You think some1 will invest money buying something he didn't test?

I have nothing to prove to you, and to be honest i don't even care about your opinion, or even if you keep posting like you do :D. You didn't get it yet? 

You can't touch me, and my business :D . Simple as that.

But for the record, i ve already said to some people to record working quests and instances for my upcoming website.

So you will have your opportunity eating popcorn to see the retail exp of a java server. Till then have fun!

I don't get why everyone cry for bugs or problems that they found since they can simple join the test server and test everything they want..

sounds so stupid.

every single project will need work in order to open a server, even l2off is not bugless.

The point of getting Sunrise is to get some things ready so you will have less work to do, not to take the pack and insta open a server!

Anyway, good luck with your sales mate ;)

I don't get why everyone cry for bugs or problems that they found since they can simple join the test server and test everything they want..

sounds so stupid.

every single project will need work in order to open a server, even l2off is not bugless.

The point of getting Sunrise is to get some things ready so you will have less work to do, not to take the pack and insta open a server!

Anyway, good luck with your sales mate ;)

Their point is not to state/post something useful for other members, is just to harm NeverMore since their friends (for legenkay talking) got banned from sunrise for sharing their source's.

Simple as that.

But they fail all the time since sunrise/reunion is almost 3 years online and still have more users than their servers players :D.

Their point is not to state/post something useful for other members, is just to harm NeverMore since their friends (for legenkay talking) got banned from sunrise for sharing their source's.

Simple as that.

But they fail all the time since sunrise/reunion is almost 3 years online and still have more users than their servers players :D.

that's the point.from their hate you get more attention since some people want to check if those words are real or not, and as i can see those words are not real ;d

i had friends using your project and noone had problems,even i tested your free revs which are not good as the paid ones, but i really liked your project!

it needs work, but as i mentioned before you will always have to work any source you will use.

Simple as that.

Who is my friend that got banned from sunrise?

nik? he don't need your shitty pack for sure

karasu? he dissapared months ago

so for who i'm fighting for?

all i'm sayng is for saving people from get scammed

you are bla bla a lot but all i'm sayng still no work

(also you can clarifiy the situation with a 4 sec video but ofc you don't do that because don't work)

test this :

Stuns that don't get removed by hits (Whoa even l2j clean have it fixed)

Crash in every instance raid bosses (ofc pc of all people fault isn't it)

Any kind of rush don't bring at side/back of enemy

No directional damage (if i hit from behind i should hit more no matter my class or hit or auto hit)

buggy nexus event engine (gj you stealed one you putted it and it's working like 20%)

Freya doesn't even work (WE ARE IN 2015 WAKE UP FELLA)

antharas and valakas droplist totally wrong

Geodata? should i call geodata that trash you putted in your pack?

Pride Of Kamael Enchanted to m.atk should NOT give bonuses if you wear something different then a rapier (OFC NOT FIXED)

Daggers damage formula by pack default is something would make even hitler ressuct from the grave and die again laughing

Combo rush are ofc not fixed

Macro for delay OFC not fixed

Macro for don't use auto hit after did a skill OFC not fixed

a weird bug about summons on events that i don't even remember correctly but was hilarius

Insane Crusher totally broken (but c'mon that is easy to fix)

Skills that should do damage if they are alredy casted by 60% and enemy turn the corner (hide behind a wall) NOT FIXED

(i reported them 1 year ago and they are not fixed even in last revision, have fun)

No rushe's between char's as offy

No shadow steps as offy

No skills that can by pass objects (like insane crusher)

No directional damage (hit people form side or back should increse your damage)

Pride of kamael freaking bugged

Disarm and weapon blocked if they land when the enemy is doing a skill you will take a full damage anyway (LOL?)

If the you are casting a skill and the enemy hide behind a geodata your skills will be interrupted no matter what (LOL? if skills is 70% casted have to land anyway)

Rushes don't bring at enemy backs

Bluff don't have all 3 effects that should have (or land all of them togheter or nothing)

Shield Bash don't have chance of removing target

Should i have to continue or you get that even the basic things (Skills) aren't working on your pack?

tumblr_nmf8fmkNNu1s389oyo6_500.gif

Yes if you want i can give you the first rev of l2jreunion to test the skill engine and then come here, and make an 100% legit review ;)

Also you said your opinion once, you dont have to remind us your childish behavior everyday by spamming on my topic.

Let people use their brain and make their choices.

44 sec

Make a video that work on your server and i will not do any negative comment again

Edited by legendkay

Who is my friend that got banned from sunrise?

nik? he don't need your shitty pack for sure

karasu? he dissapared months ago

so for who i'm fighting for?

all i'm sayng is for saving people from get scammed

you are bla bla a lot but all i'm sayng still no work

(also you can clarifiy the situation with a 4 sec video but ofc you don't do that because don't work)

I don't think I got scammed. I did some research before joining and I've never regretted doing so. Please, could you stop trying to forcibly save people from things that don't exist?

Since you haven't provided any sort of proof to back your claims everyone should treat your posts as 'bitching'. I presume this is also against the rules of this forum, making false claims?

We tried to facilitate some testing for you but clearly you're not interested in that. No one is hiding with anything you just lack the willingness to look objectively at things. This is very disappointing.

I presume those who are seriously looking for some good quality H5 server files with support should ask NeverMore or any of Sunrise users for more info and access to either the test server or already deployed server.

Again, nothing to hide. All people have to do is to look past haters.

I sell my source code of my Engine, this engine works on l2jsunrise.

Some features on this video.

More info and test, you can emai me to: adm.jabberwock@gmail.com

I sell my source code of my Engine, this engine works on l2jsunrise.

Some features on this video.

More info and test, you can emai me to: adm.jabberwock@gmail.com

Hello!

Jabberwock is a trustworthy person,

I bought her sources and immediately i had them and he installed without any error.

I commend you for your professionalism and sympathy.

Very good community board.

Thanks. ;)

Edited by Linearox