high five [L2J] Dwarven Manufacture

Sybar

9tcwo1-e1463430438170.png

Dwarven Manufacture

Multi Skill High Five Low Rate Server

Our main objective is to create a casual and long term adventure where mature players will enjoy steady and rewarding game play. Low rate settings will ensure that each victory, level or crafted item will feel like a real achievement! Therefore, better be prepared for some grinding, dying, pain and suffering because no body will hold your hand and there will definitely be some blood and tears!

If that didn’t scare you off then you’re in the right place! We’re currently hosting a Multi Skill type of server where players can learn skills from all classes.

// Dwarven Manufacture is all about... \\

Steady Game Play // No Spoon Feeding // Mature Player Base // Increased Difficulty // Vibrant Community

// Basic Rates of the Multi Sill server:

// XP / SP : x2

Various bonuses increase XP and SP gain depending on players activity

// Drop / Spoil : x8 / x10

// Adena Drop: x1 (amount)

// Buff Duration: 1 h

// Max Buffs / Dances / Songs: 30 / 14 / 12

// Safe Enchant:  +3 / +4

// Max Enchant: +30

// Custom Enchant Scrolls

// Herbs: Disabled

// No Dual Box Allowed

// Professional Anty-Bot solution + Permanent ban for even trying

Extra Info:

// Monsters, Raids, Minions, Defenders, Grand Bosses and even Elpies are up to 6 times tougher

// Event Engine with main and on-demand events
// Vote rewards with bonuses to XP, SP, Adena drop etc.
// Non Pay-to-win Donations via Prime Shop
// Rich Community Board
// In-Game Drop Database
// Delevel Manager, Castle Informer and Noble Manager
// Auction House
// Two Achievement Engines with bonus XP and SP rewards
// Museum Engine with player ranking and rewards
// Friends Panel
// Clan Information Board
// No Custom Gatekeeper
// No Shadow or Common items
// No NPC Buffer - players have to learn buffs and then sell them via our .sellbuff feature

// Learning Skill require Dwarven Skill Tokens which drops from all mobs and can also be found in reward boxes
// All races and classes start the game with the same basic sats (INT, DEX, CN etc.) and can improve them using a rare item called Dwarven Essence
// All mobs and Raid Bosses are deadlier and will provide decent challenge to even the most experienced players
// Races and class types (Fighter:Mystic) are purely cosmetic and start with the same skills and equipment. There're some client side restrictions, e.g using crossbow
// No overlapping Weapon or Armor masterys, only one skill for each type 

Visit us at:

http://www.dwarven-manufacture.com

CUSTOM ITEMS AND ARMORS

Dragon Claw Weapons have already been implemented and will be available only via our Dress Me Engine.
We'll gradually add other GOD weapons and armors.

NO PAY-TO-WIN DONATIONS

Our advanced Community based website will allow you to:

Register and create custom Player profile.
Form a Clan and create a custom page with recruitment info, comments etc.
Website based shop simplifies the process of Donating. The process is fully automated.

This is a small, vibrant project and will be maintained as such. We have a developer who will fix any bugs and the server machine is more than capable to handle high population… not that there will be that many crazy people willing to play here! Please visit the Server Rules section to avoid any unpleasant surprises and contribute to become a part of the team.

// Dwarven Manufacture - Become Dwarf you've always wanted to be! \\

Edited by Sybar

u gotta be crazy, whos gonna play x3 server nowdays? 

I presume people who like to play low rate servers.

Besides with Vitality, XP Runes, Premium and other bonuses this x3 effectively turns into a lot more.

To determine the XP multiplier I used my own experience. In x5 with Vitality and party bonus it's possible to get to lvl 83-85 in just under 3 days of moderate gaming.

I would like to encourage players to take it steady and do more than just rush towards the end game. Some will go serious and play all the time, some may decide to do more crafting and material gathering before going for lvl 85. It's entirely up to players.

x3 may seem like a small multiplier, but as I staded before, Vitality, party bonus and XP runes or Premium (for those who want it) can significantly speed the leveling process.

I just sit here and watch how lazy are players... lol

Just to let you know that x1 high five server you can get max level in 10-15 days.

Back in the previous chronicles players actually thought of leveling 2-3 days for max level on mid rates to be normal. Now it's a lot? o.O?

No wonder x0.3 high five server exists which is played by quite many players.

I just sit here and watch how lazy are players... lol

Just to let you know that x1 high five server you can get max level in 10-15 days.

Back in the previous chronicles players actually thought of leveling 2-3 days for max level on mid rates to be normal. Now it's a lot? o.O?

No wonder x0.3 high five server exists which is played by quite many players.

ppl are not lazy,

but since l2 is dead, its bullshit exp chars if u know every server will die after 1-2 weeks bcs of comunity.

ppl are not lazy,

but since l2 is dead, its bullshit exp chars if u know every server will die after 1-2 weeks bcs of comunity.

I'm not sure if L2 is completely dead; it's still kicking.

I completely understand that some players prefer quicker leveling. As you said, playing on mid - high rate servers is less risky. What came fast is not that hard to let go than something that player had to work hard for.

I get so much fun from building and maintaining server that I sincerely hope to stay open for as long as possible. I don't really want to increase XP multiplier. Doing so would also mean providing GM Shop and probably NPC Buffer which are just another things I don't want to have.

I guess those who prefer steady and no-rush game-play will join, other will go somewhere else. Freedom of choice :)

me and my friends, we would like to play there but with that Atack speed and Cast speed limit NO WAY. Why do multiskill server if you are limiting something? No sense. Thank you. 

First of all, we're in beta so things may change at any time.

I don't want to remove the attack speed limit for a very simple reason; doing so does not server any any other purpose than allowing players to become overpowered. Apart from the technical impact, causing lags, it looks silly.

Yes, Dwarven Manufacture is a 'multi skill' server but it does not mean it has to be like any other multi skill server out there. If i remove limits from everything, which is something you say you want, should I even bother setting any guidelines and rules? They're there to ensure as balanced game play as possible.

It's a shame to loose potential players but attack speed limits are there to stay. They may be increased slightly in the future but I'll not remove them.

Maybe you'll give Dwarven Manufacture a go anyway after we go live; nevertheless, thank you for your feedback :)

Features seem nice, I like the multiclass idea. I have tested it till lvl 40 and I have 1 complaint and that's the geodata. I have fallen two times under the map, once just outside of Orc Village and once in Fortress of Resistance(got attacked by Necropolis mobs after falling) while jumping off a cliff to shorten the distance I had to walk.

Features seem nice, I like the multiclass idea. I have tested it till lvl 40 and I have 1 complaint and that's the geodata. I have fallen two times under the map, once just outside of Orc Village and once in Fortress of Resistance(got attacked by Necropolis mobs after falling) while jumping off a cliff to shorten the distance I had to walk.

Thanks for your feedback.

The GeoData is not ON yet. I have a good quality GeoData but it hasn't been enabled yet.

From the next week the server will be running on a more powerful machine and then I will enable GeoData.