L2Age / L2Woa - Source - Development, Services [H5]

Kama3a

Suck less nik dick and more kam3ran's. What about that ?

tumblr_n47xqg9I3u1qc17ifo3_250.gif

Don't QQ too much, i have nothing to do with kam3ran i just know nik and if nik told you are a sh1tter well you are a sh1tter then ;)

But dude keep working on your awesome pack!

since you have no more future in private servers, no one will choise you as dev and you aren't able to manage a whole server alone :)

Don't QQ too much, i have nothing to do with kam3ran i just know nik and if nik told you are a sh1tter well you are a sh1tter then ;)

But dude keep working on your awesome pack!

since you have no more future in private servers, no one will choise you as dev and you aren't able to manage a whole server alone :)

You are some kind of nik slave ?

If nik say something... 

/real

some mod lock this topic and ban kama3a for copy pasting and selling such stuff https://gist.github.com/UnAfraid/2cf74367704ae27a0b16

You are too poor.

L2Critical OP.

/op epic developer

New mod has been added.

Visual System

this system is also known as dressme.

- Fully configurable xml file.

- Adding/removing items and setting price.

- Flood protections.

- Visual template vissible only for the owner.

- Hair/Face support.

Video: https://youtu.be/JJDwDul8aak

mwzWIil.jpg

Edited by Kama3a

You are some kind of nik slave ?

If nik say something... 

/real

You are too poor.

L2Critical OP.

/op epic developer

I know what kind of person is nik, he is not the kind of person that go to flame anyone in private or pubblic.

If he get to flame you can only mean you are a sh1tter

This is ONLY my opinion but as far as i can see no one there is on your side ;)

Edited by legendkay

I know what kind of person is nik, he is not the kind of person that go to flame anyone in private or pubblic.

If he get to flame you can only mean you are a sh1tter

This is ONLY my opinion but as far as i can see no one there is on your side ;)

Now im sure you are his b1tch.

He does not flame, so you are here.

He told 20 lies, you support them.

What more ? :)

Edited by Kama3a

Still with this no sense talking, your only hope to do some money is selling this pack since no one will take you in any staff ever (any serius server at last) SO...

tumblr_md6u1ndPVh1rq4v2lo1_500.gif

dog dog dog 

haf haf haf

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

Changelog 17.03.2015

- Added commands admin_reload_items, admin_reload_cbaugment

- Added configs: Maximum Amount of Antharas/Valakas minions spawn.

- Added config: split between normal and community droplist on shift+click.

- Organize action html's.

- Implement Nevits Herald for valakas/antharas.

- Implemented several skills.

- Fix handler for several items.

- Organize TW badges rewards + added config.

- FOG AI support rework.

- Added AI support for DV raidbosses.

- Added pages on default shift+click.

- Several bad spawn's fixed.

- Fixed alot icons of items.

- Visual system impelemented.

- Cleanup/re-organize datapack.

Ok. 2much crap here xD. But only 1think I can say when nik was the only developer back in the day's server was amazing when "l0l3d joined the team everything collapse and server start dying before even going live...so l0l3d gtfo

Ok. 2much crap here xD. But only 1think I can say when nik was the only developer back in the day's server was amazing when "l0l3d joined the team everything collapse and server start dying before even going live...so l0l3d gtfo

I was in the team longer then you think... so kinda confused how it "collapse".

Maybe thats why l2age/l2woa was one of best projects same for one of world reborns :) (for sure not nik leading them)

Kinda funny how everyone promoting Nik but none know what actuality he did on previous servers.

Current l2-imperial, developed by nik and unafraid - dead with tons of bugs.

Last l2world developed by nik -  l2p merged with l2j (droplist and skills rework epic).

b1tch more please.

Edited by Kama3a