L2Age / L2Woa - Source - Development, Services [H5]

Kama3a

l0l3d, I've never said I'm the best. Come on, show me a place where I wrote that. Cause I've never said I'm the best. I can't say I'm the best since I've worked and am still working with people better than me.

I would've kept quiet actually, and let you alone, would've never flamed you in public. But you just proved to be quite the piece of shit you are. I can trust my dead cat more than you. kam3ran fucked me beyond words, I've got all my server files deleted from the pc cause my pc was in his reach (all your idea). I have thousand reasons to hate more than you. I've had a backdoor access player to the server. The least I could do with all that hate was to destroy the server and use my backup svn to sell the pack. But I didn't do any of it.

Please elaborate your reasons why you sell this pack? You wont get more than 200-300 euro from this. If this is how much your morals cost, ok.

Look, I will just shut-up.

P.S: Its from a backup SVN I did while I had access. I did backups regularly.

l0l3d, I've never said I'm the best. Come on, show me a place where I wrote that. Cause I've never said I'm the best. I can't say I'm the best since I've worked and am still working with people better than me.

I would've kept quiet actually, and let you alone, would've never flamed you in public. But you just proved to be quite the piece of shit you are. I can trust my dead cat more than you. kam3ran fucked me beyond words, I've got all my server files deleted from the pc cause my pc was in his reach (all your idea). I have thousand reasons to hate more than you. I've had a backdoor access player to the server. The least I could do with all that hate was to destroy the server and use my backup svn to sell the pack. But I didn't do any of it.

Please elaborate your reasons why you sell this pack? You wont get more than 200-300 euro from this. If this is how much your morals cost, ok.

Look, I will just shut-up.

P.S: Its from a backup SVN I did while I had access. I did backups regularly.

I didnt had access to your pc and you know it verry good. Its mine idea to delete the package from your pc ? Huh who told you that ? kam3ran ?

How did you backup the svn ? since it was on remote pc that only 2 ppl had access to it, we was not in that count. ???

Lets not speak about morals, read what you wrote few pages back....

Moral?!, did you forget how many things i not said about past years, and your big mouth did not stop talking shits all the time.

Since i will not work with kam3ran or you ever again, why not ? ppl can use this pack to compete stalone, dex and other l2 projects.

Edited by Kama3a

New features added.

Academy Search mod

- Newbie characters above level 5 and below level 40 and w/o completed 2nd class can register only.

- Only clan members with access to invite can recruit such characters.

- Only clan leader can kick characters invited trough academy search board.

- Anti-flood protections.

- Aut-Kick unactive characters from academy on xx days. - config.

- Min/Max payment input. - config.

- Multiple item id's as payment input - config.

- On kick academy char, inviter lose his fee, academy char do not recive reward also.

- On academy char leave, invested money are returned to the clan leader, academy char do not recive rewrd.

- When academy character reach level 40 and change to 2nd class he will recive his payment.

Galleryhttp://imgur.com/a/VF8VF

n3p5C7G.png

Log Viewer

- View server logs ingame.

- Easy configurable what logs to show.

- Search into logs.

LMOHCa7.png

Edited by Kama3a

P.S AssYLek or whatever, please start and be productive cause your existence is just a waste of electricity, water, air and other valuable human resources. No wonder why Illuminati exist to destroy half of the world.

I would've explain why the problem wasn't exactly caused by me and why it happened on first place, but you are just retarded and its not worth the effort explaining something to a moron. Seriously, one day you will wake up, when there will be no more the internet ego you;ve created for yourself... be careful what will be left, cause then your life will depend on it. It all funny now, but for now.

whai u so madki? 

Nice idea about Academy search, i never thought of creating that. With noscrollbar and different icon on top left it would look better though :)

whai u so madki?

Hi achylek, what Nik says is true, when i was 14-15 years old like you! i was also incapable to live a day without internet "means i was awfully bored, especially when i was going to outside" but now, its pure shit since i no longer need internet as ive realised that life is more important and what i need is money to live & fulfil my goals. He simply means that you should grow up and taste the life! Too much internet harmed you bro!

"of course im not the one to say that since im using the same concept of childish behaviour but thats just for the lol"  :happyforever:

Ok have fun and we hope that you will grow up soon  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  !

Now on-topic: gl with sales!

106adb7e4a7279e8d9244840a5b680c9.png

449d4793816a723f8afba23acf72ffeb.png

Nice idea about Academy search, i never thought of creating that. With noscrollbar and different icon on top left it would look better though :)

Thanks,

about the icon i will change it. And noscrollbard for what do you  talk ?

Hi achylek, what Nik says is true, when i was 14-15 years old like you! i was also incapable to live a day without internet "means i was awfully bored, especially when i was going to outside" but now, its pure shit since i no longer need internet as ive realised that life is more important and what i need is money to live & fulfil my goals. He simply means that you should grow up and taste the life! Too much internet harmed you bro!

"of course im not the one to say that since im using the same concept of childish behaviour but thats just for the lol"  :happyforever:

Ok have fun and we hope that you will grow up soon  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  !

Now on-topic: gl with sales!

106adb7e4a7279e8d9244840a5b680c9.png

449d4793816a723f8afba23acf72ffeb.png

yea i like how everyone flame my life, and they dont have any clue about my life)) 

he look like never saw real life... https://www.facebook.com/Onepamopa?fref=ts

Edited by AchYlek

Thanks,

about the icon i will change it. And noscrollbard for what do you  talk ?

To remove those 2 buttons(1st on top right and 2nd on botton right) connected to scrolling. Since the page doesn't need scrolling at all, you can delete them

To remove those 2 buttons(1st on top right and 2nd on botton right) connected to scrolling. Since the page doesn't need scrolling at all, you can delete them

Ah, ty. 

Got confused coz i think it was enabled already, but seems not :)

Now seems better.

YTH2R8o.png

yea i like how everyone flame my life, and they dont have any clue about my life)) 

he look like never saw real life... https://www.facebook.com/Onepamopa?fref=ts

What makes you think thats me?

And yeah, Karasu is right, at the moment you are just wasting one of the universe's creations called thought process.

Meh, then again, if you are having fun, why not... its not like you are going to need to know how to wash your clothes, make your own food, farm money, take care of someone, be smart enough to analyze situations, etc.

What makes you think thats me?

And yeah, Karasu is right, at the moment you are just wasting one of the universe's creations called thought process.

Meh, then again, if you are having fun, why not... its not like you are going to need to know how to wash your clothes, make your own food, farm money, take care of someone, be smart enough to analyze situations, etc.

Nik when you become so look's like dominic toretto? oh w8 but this is dominic!

gj achylek you failed again lol