L2J Pack With The Best Skills (Formulas+Stats)

I am interested in what pack(l2j) ATM has the best implementation of the skills (closest to retail) i don't really care about the chronicle.

Thanks.

the closest one is(bitch you guessed it!) acis...

the closest one is(bitch you guessed it!) acis...

Not rly. Skills are parsed but still there is many wrong data :) but soon.. like 1 year, we will have l2off skills system :D

Not rly. Skills are parsed but still there is many wrong data :) but soon.. like 1 year, we will have l2off skills system :D

ok so which one is in your opinion the "closest"?

ALL L2J packs are failed no matter what, period. aCis isn't an exception as skills haven't been yet reworked to follow L2OFF.

I only adapted L2J H5 skill structure (which, don't get me wrong, corrected a lot of skills COMPARED TO IL chronicle), but many skills data are wrong, and the general skill structure is, anyway, wrong also. It's a generic L2J issue.

The roadmap of aCis counts to re-parse L2OF data and edit the skill / effect structure, hopefullly during this year.

aCis isn't worst than L2JH5, that's at least that.

And the chronicle is important in your question, as IL doesn't need many postIL implementations. Moreover, GF edited the concept of all formulas. Interlude formulas can't be used on postIL stuff if you seek "retailness".

Edited by Tryskell

There are leaked retail files on this very forum,

compare them to any java pack and see which is closer to retail. ;)

From what I've known L2jServer has made great progress on how skills works on High Five branch.

There are changes that are pretty important compared to branches prior to High Five.

-Melerix fixed a lot of the broken formulas based on retail.

-Zoey76 totaly reworked the whole skill and effect engine.

-And latest Zealar is polishing whatever skills need to be reworked to match retail.

When the above changes occurred of course there were glitches

and take my word players will be unhappy even if you use retail files,

saying this on retail was working like that, etc.

I have seen many sources during the years including L2Universe, L2JS, L2-Scripts, L2J-Frozen, aCis, L2DC and GodWorld.

L2jServer has the most retail skill engine so far.

I am interested in what pack(l2j) ATM has the best implementation of the skills (closest to retail) i don't really care about the chronicle.

Thanks.

L2J Frozen... Best balance from ever! :lol:

All L2J Projects will have problems with skills...

No matter what you buy it. Each server has its own "balance" according to how he wants it himself..

Make something from scratch from yourself and will be worth more. From the ready, just saves time in customs mods, nothing more.

You do not know how? Just give importance and learn .. Nobody has innate knowledge!!!

BTW retail was never balanced and it was not made to be balanced

That is also true.

I must add admins choices also break their own server, notably20+ buffs 1hour duration. If NCSOFT made few buffs lasting for 2min, it is because they're really powerful.

If you make free buffs for everyone, consider your server to be a failed one from the very beginning. You can easily see on retail, such on dvp videos, he oneshot B graders with something like 15 buffs. Pvp on retail is a matter of 2 critical hits if you're lucky.

So don't even use the term "balance" while in the beginning there isn't.

The biggest issues on L2J, up to latest rework at least, are :

- scalable linear vulnerabilities/resistances (while it should follow a curve, more you got less you get)

- matk impact, notably enchant impact which is ridiculous.

• 1 month later...

BTW retail was never balanced and it was not made to be balanced

Nothing will ever be balanced then. Its just a matter as how you view it. you or the players will never be satisfied with the damage output.

Take for example League of Legends. countless of Nerfs and Buffs. it can never be balanced.