high five [L2J] L2Redemption

L2-Redemption

just dont bother joining tales/cartel/majentamoon/redemption etc servers. you just make this kid wallet full, while he's opening every 3 weeks a new server. to make money out of it and close it. Try L2 Age. or L2 Critical, wich are upcoming and are not made for profit only.

just dont bother joining tales/cartel/majentamoon/redemption etc servers. you just make this kid wallet full, while he's opening every 3 weeks a new server. to make money out of it and close it. Try L2 Age. or L2 Critical, wich are upcoming and are not made for profit only.

actualy i like your comments about bullshits,

u even dont know about this admin nothing, its not stalone.

stalone was yesterday scammed here 50 accs, so yea he will scam at his own serbidorky 

and there is 3k+ real))) 

Edited by AchYlek

well, i dont know so much about this admin, since im not taking his cock into my mouth like you do random polish forum warrior. 3k you say, now, take the maths, how much bots are running? how much offline shops are on? how much offline buffers are on? how many tribble quad boxes are on? how many ppl log 10 accounts on to do zaken? and finaly, how many unique ips are logged on? i'd say, from ur 3k+ real, not even 1k will be left.

well, i dont know so much about this admin, since im not taking his cock into my mouth like you do random czech forum warrior. 3k you say, now, take the maths, how much bots are running? how much offline shops are on? how much offline buffers are on? how many tribble quad boxes are on? how many ppl log 10 accounts on to do zaken? and finaly, how many unique ips are logged on? i'd say, from ur 3k+ real, not even 1k will be left.

fixed

well, i dont know so much about this admin, since im not taking his cock into my mouth like you do random polish forum warrior. 3k you say, now, take the maths, how much bots are running? how much offline shops are on? how much offline buffers are on? how many tribble quad boxes are on? how many ppl log 10 accounts on to do zaken? and finaly, how many unique ips are logged on? i'd say, from ur 3k+ real, not even 1k will be left.

Why are you spamming this topic with butthurtism?

actualy i like your comments about bullshits,

u even dont know about this admin nothing, its not stalone.

stalone was yesterday scammed here 50 accs, so yea he will scam at his own serbidorky 

and there is 3k+ real))) 

one more proof that this is a trash server is that you are defending it.

wake up people... we can shut down those fking joke servers

said polish... 

http://imgur.com/PGPpURf

There was 3,5k on at start w/o dual box or bots so by your logic when they will start Age aka World where was 1k max real online, is there also 300 max? 

also its 2. server at hopzone after 3 days, even if u get reward when u just click last banner

http://imgur.com/8oifsRk

http://imgur.com/JMZlh3S8k vote in 3 days with "1k" real online legit bro 

Edited by AchYlek

i was born and rised in germany, dunno where u got that info that im polish but w/e :D Age gonna have 1k, but it wont be a sad shit server wich gonna die in 3 weeks, we saw how long the last one lived and that it was done not just for donate. also there is another proper server upcoming, l2 critical wich i belive gonna have + - 1k unique ips online. about ur votes at hopzone, 1st, ever heard of switching ip, or using vps/proxy w/e to vote on hopzone? dunno, if ur just that dumb, or delusional. FACT is, this server will never have 3.5k real online, and even if, who gives a fuck? its a corrupt piece of shit java server, made of euros.

i was born and rised in germany, dunno where u got that info that im polish but w/e :D Age gonna have 1k, but it wont be a sad shit server wich gonna die in 3 weeks, we saw how long the last one lived and that it was done not just for donate. also there is another proper server upcoming, l2 critical wich i belive gonna have + - 1k unique ips online. about ur votes at hopzone, 1st, ever heard of switching ip, or using vps/proxy w/e to vote on hopzone? dunno, if ur just that dumb, or delusional. FACT is, this server will never have 3.5k real online, and even if, who gives a fuck? its a corrupt piece of shit java server, made of euros.

Age will be down trust me))) so yea u can play at login for long time 

Edited by AchYlek