high five [L2J] L2Redemption

L2-Redemption

Hello my dear ppl.. if you want rly good pvp,sieges,epics,olympiads come L2 Redemption this server sound rly good all goods clan come here so this is the ONE you need to choice have good sources not the same sh1t of others, so come here and enjoy the game! cya and GF

gran kain is ruoff.

on ur next retarded quote compare 2015 servers with those back to ~2008 and earlier.

he does well comparing those server  as both of them call themselves l2 server, indeed gran kain is a true l2 server, but who got time fo dat!

choose what you want .

calling him retarded for that shows that you are the true retard.

he does well comparing those server  as both of them call themselves l2 server, indeed gran kain is a true l2 server, but who got time fo dat!

choose what you want .

calling him retarded for that shows that you are the true retard.

Who is this random qqer? :O

Ok, the beta state of the server was pretty ok in ever aspect; i've tested most of classes, balance between them, geodata, ping (South America = 0 lag!) and what I can say is that this server has more future than others like cartel or tales for a lot of aspects! Hope you all join and have fun with all of us :)

Here it is the long-awaited opening of the server that can be said. Online exceeded all my expectations, more than 9 thousand people were in the evening. It is necessary to thank the administration for the fact that with such a high onnlayne almost everything else lags. It was a couple of cons but they are not so important.

Thank you for the good administration of the server!

Very good server !! Year ago L2 ye not play resumed this week, do not expect to find such a good server with as many people as playable !!

I love the ideology of the server stays that way !!!

Nick ingame = WheyPROtein