high five [L2J] L2Redemption

L2-Redemption

i can't believe such blind ppl still exist xd

Usually people like this are like the guys i have in my Uni...0 skill around L2...

Just join and they ask me on skype what dyes and what gear they should go...half+ the population on Stalone projects is this kind of people(that makes for the 700-800)...clueless people that join for the lols and their only use is being the cannon fodder for Duelists like reality  :happyforever:

Edited by Eagle_Eye

It seems like this will be a huge project with huge amount of players. I'm really looking forward to play it i hope we will finally play smth qualitatively and enjoy it. The staff seems active and enlightened about lineage and h5 chronicle so i guess its going to be a project that we are going to enjoy :).

Yes, it seems be one of best server where i play. Staff are helpful and active. I ill join i and try take with my most of my friends.

Good luck with ur project. Bajceps is always with u ;p

Edited by dole

Joined on beta yesterday , nice features / friendly staffs + lot of clans announced that they are gonna move here so it will be epic  , the whole project seems promising , my cp will join here . We're waiting for the Grand Opening .

http://l2tales.com/features.php

everything same in the way he write the features, except safe/max enchants I wonder why ppl are so idiots and they cant understand it.

L2Tales features: 

Basic Configurations Server, and Forum Time GMT+2 Buffs, Dances and songs Duration 2h Buff Slots 24 Dance and Songs Slots 12 Max. Clients per PC 4 Olympiads Max. Enchant 6

L2-Redemption features:

Configurations

Server, Site and Forum Time GMT+1
Buffs, Dances and songs Duration 2 hours
Buff Slots 24 (+4 Divine Inspiration)
Dance and Songs Slots 12
Max. Clients per PC 4
Sieges and TWs every weekend to promote more pvp and more fun!
2 Weeks Olympiad : every 1st and 15th of the month there will be new heroes.
Olympiads Max Enchant +6

i loled my ass, he couldnt even change the way he copy/paste the features from 1 server to the other xDD

Edited by Davidakos

32f438f61ddb1219415b984fc03403f5.png

mad fan!  :happyforever:

Fail serber, even l2age has better balance.

looooooooooooool server didnt even started. Anyway gladi or summoner, take your pick in case you suck mucho to handle a "nerfed class" in this pack.
Edited by Karasu

http://l2tales.com/features.php

everything same in the way he write the features, except safe/max enchants I wonder why ppl are so idiots and they cant understand it.

L2Tales features: 

Basic Configurations Server, and Forum Time GMT+2 Buffs, Dances and songs Duration 2h Buff Slots 24 Dance and Songs Slots 12 Max. Clients per PC 4 Olympiads Max. Enchant 6

L2-Redemption features:

Configurations

Server, Site and Forum Time GMT+1

Buffs, Dances and songs Duration 2 hours

Buff Slots 24 (+4 Divine Inspiration)

Dance and Songs Slots 12

Max. Clients per PC 4

Sieges and TWs every weekend to promote more pvp and more fun!

2 Weeks Olympiad : every 1st and 15th of the month there will be new heroes.

Olympiads Max Enchant +6

i loled my ass, he couldnt even change the way he copy/paste the features from 1 server to the other xDD

what is copy? 

this features are almost at every server,

just bullshit world / age using  30 / 16 buffs like at brazil high rate 

seems to be a nice server with actives gm,and as i can see they working hard and  asnwer as fast as they can on forum or even in game...plus i know some big clans will join here and many top cps!

The server by first look seems like very nice, enjoyable gameplay, classes are balanced, skills working. i can see hopefully we will have a nice community here with a lot of online, pvp and olympiad as well. they care about the server and assisting the players in questions.i suggest u guys to join the server if u want to have some fun