L2 Pride Sources + Compiled/db

Akken

Ok officialy the worst project can someone delete this topic ? No need consume space on maxcheaters.com vps

vps? whatever

328 mb source, what a fool, sources don't exceed 30mb except if you include the useless stuff also.

The code trance posted, couldn't be more shitcoded, im starting to believe that elfocrash was behind L2Pride's development..

xaxaxaxaxax

OH I GOT L2 PRIDE PACK ,I WILL HAVE 500 ONLINE GUARANTEE NOW!!!

:happyforever:

not even with your edited l2jreunion have more than 150 real online .... xaxaxaxa epic fail post ...

vps? whatever

Oh come one dedicated -.- ok i fixed it... your server is better than google ok? You feel better? the main point still remain.. Delete this for 2 reasons

1st it ruin l2j (fail source)

2nd it ruin l2j since many fail servers will open in 3-4-5-6-7 days with this "source" that has no config

Xdem aprove!

xaxaxaxaxax

not even with your edited l2jreunion have more than 150 real online .... xaxaxaxa epic fail post ...

it was ironic post lel 

this must not be deleted since l2enliven l2outtrush or outlaw runs on it, this will destroy wannabe pride servers

also nevermore and forsaken, please dont start the war with l2jtrashunion

we already have Server www.l2dpn.eu H5 this Request was for a Friend:) 

if i want Open Pride Style Server ofc i will Open it With L2Xavius Files that i bought From Akken:) but Different than the Same and Same Pride Like Servers.

Edited by WebDAV