Profesional Designer To Design Some Server Logos

I need to create some logos to my server and my facebook page.

I dont know how make it so i don need you ask to me what i want. I want some one to can design a great logo, colorefull and with visual effect to causa great impact.

If you are skilled enough send PM to give you my skype and discouse prices.

Only Paypal

Edited by ~BorealP

I need to create some logos to my server and my facebook page.

I dont know how make it so i don need you ask to me what i want. I want some one to can design a great logo, colorefull and with visual effect to causa great impact.

If you are skilled enough send PM to give you my skype and discouse prices.

Only Paypal

PM, see you around.

PM, see you around.

Tread title says: "Profesional Designer to (...)"

You just lost it right there m8...straight from the begining... :okey:

Tread title says: "Profesional Designer to (...)"

You just lost it right there m8...straight from the begining... :okey:

and who are you to judge someone if are profesional or not, because you do your shit think are better than other ppl, go home noob, learn something more interesting than paint and after that you can talk me.

because you do your shit think are better than other ppl

Oh common! Not ppl, just You...I like to judge You when You are not juding others.

go home noob

I'm at home...duh.

learn something more interesting than paint

I already did m8, sorry. You should listen to Yourself - sometimes, and try to learn something more interesting than painting.

Actually, I'm making designs - not pro-awesome ones (I'm sorry world), but still I'm better than You so yeah, I can judge (You) ^^ What did You do in matter of designs? A birthday cake (maybe)? Also, I wasnt speaking about repaiting texture and shits. Even You can do that  :dat: At least at some point. At the end - You need to use that idiotic argument (You always do - like a broken vinyl record) to hide Your lame ass behind it. Thats another point here - You can't even argue. Oh well, I will go and paint some textures  :happyforever: You should go too and leech some meshes from other games. Thats Your "designer spirit"!

Edited by aVVe

addskype.png?u=denart_grafistiki&c=pink

you can contact me all the time i would be happy to make you a nice logo :gusta:

trusted and skilled.

proof she did what excactly i wanted for my server:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lineage-2-Apotheosis/203308456384462?fref=ts you can check it here (i gave her photos and she added magic)

Edited by Nightw0lf