Remove Legendary Membergroup ?

Maxtor

Remove Legendary Membergroup ?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Legendary Membergroup?

• Yes, remove this rank, and move members to VIPs
    • No leave it as it is. (Reason?)

what do u mean where are all legendaries? most of them are off from the forum, they are log in rarely ;s

yeah but most of them not log anymore on this Community..

Tbh, Legendary rank is useless. So, what? When someone gets fired or quits from his job he will get a rank of "ex-coworker" and he will still have priviledges to do some stuff in this job while he is not working anymore? No.

Demote legendary members to VIP (as a 'Thank you' for your services, since VIP costs 20E) + an 'ex-staffer' award. This is cool.

The stupidity of the community is damn high.

They dont log cuz they have a "life" . :iykwtm:

Hey mate,

It is not a stupidity if someone says that some members are not active anymore.

All of us have a life and if we want (as we did right now), we can spare some time here.

I was neither active too the last year and logged in randomly.

But now I have returned.

Edited by MeVsYou

The stupidity of the community is damn high.

They dont log cuz they have a "life" . :iykwtm:

Or they are moderators on another forum like this ;) like you for example  :troll:

Tbh, Legendary rank is useless. So, what? When someone gets fired or quits from his job he will get a rank of "ex-coworker" and he will still have priviledges to do some stuff in this job while he is not working anymore? No.

Demote legendary members to VIP (as a 'Thank you' for your services, since VIP costs 20E) + an 'ex-staffer' award. This is cool.

It seems pretty generalised the idea of how useless Legendary Rank is, tho I think the rank should have been much more restrict and only really valuable staffers in the past like Noble/Grisom/Karmaarrows and many others should had access. Obviously when everyone gets it, it will lose some "pride value".

About the award, if the idea might go forward please restrict them to only some.

It seems pretty generalised the idea of how useless Legendary Rank is, tho I think the rank should have been much more restrict and only really valuable staffers in the past like Noble/Grisom/Karmaarrows and many others should had access. Obviously when everyone gets it, it will lose some "pride value".

Agree with the above.

yhn, no, not really. Let Maxtor demote all his Legendary members to VIP members and give them an award of 'ex-staffer' for their services no matter for how long, etc. This will just solve everything about the Legendary rank. 

Make it hidden perhaps? no?

Yohoho, who said that we don't like the Purple color or something? The rank is just useless and we mentioned already why above. Check our replies. 

demote all them nabs

Demote someone that has already been demoted, smart stuff.

As some people said, you shouldn't focus on this type of useless discussions.

Pd. that country flag thing tho D:

Edited by ^Wyatt

Hey mate,

It is not a stupidity if someone says that some members are not active anymore.

All of us have a life and if we want (as we did right now), we can spare some time here.

I was neither active too the last year and logged in randomly.

But now I have returned.

Yeah i see your life being every time i log online.

By having a life ,i mean quit logging on computer anymore.

Anyway,Legendary rank or award should stay since they work for the forum. If they arent working now,doesnt mean they are "normal" member.

Or they are moderators on another forum like this ;) like you for example  :troll:

Im on 5 forums online daily,mby more,idk. That doesnt change anything.

Edited by Matthew